Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little People 5/5 Prom and Pumpkins

The prom thing was a bit much for me.............first the signs

at the prom said it was Amy and Chris's   80's prom event... then magically they are voted King and Queen of the prom...OMG

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

at the prom said it was Amy and Chris's   80's prom event... then magically they are voted King and Queen of the prom...OMG

I am still not sure if Amy is all that happy with Chris.  When their pictures were taken at Pumpkin season Amy did a lot of looking at Matt with Caryn.  Matt looks happy with Caryn, although Matt is Matt I just think Caryn can deal with him better. Amy I believe has not moved on, yes she has Chris but does she really want him?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I am still not sure if Amy is all that happy with Chris.  When their pictures were taken at Pumpkin season Amy did a lot of looking at Matt with Caryn.  Matt looks happy with Caryn, although Matt is Matt I just think Caryn can deal with him better. Amy I believe has not moved on, yes she has Chris but does she really want him?

@sunshine 919   I think Amy is over the moon happy with Chris, she is always smiling, giggling, and kissing, never looked like this with Matt.

Respected Contributor

I agree, I think Amy seems happy with Chris. I actually find the Matt/Caryn relationship more odd in that I never really see any affection between them whereas I do with Amy & Chris.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@sunshine 919  It seems Amy will always dislike Caryn or whoever Matt chooses to

be with. She never seems happy unless it is Chris, Chris, Chris.

Even though she appears happy with Chris, to me she always is so jealous of

Caryn and Matt. To me Caryn seems like a decent person, usually has a smile

on her face and is not angry like Amy.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@sunshine 919  It seems Amy will always dislike Caryn or whoever Matt chooses to

I am still not sure about Caryn, you are right she seems to be pleasant.  Its says something about her that Matt and Amy's kids seem to be so comfortable with her, grandkids too.  It is all kind of odd.  Kids seem to be with Matt more.  Maybe its the way it is edited.  I know Amy has stated that she is concerned if kids will visit.  Amy was always so hands on with the kids when they were younger.  They never show her out with them.  Tori and Zach have been shown several times out eating with Caryn and Matt.  Matt seems to spend a lot of time with Jackson.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@threecees  @sunshine 919   I don't think Amy is jealous, I think she is feeling betrayed, and we don't know what really goes on in their lives,  once she is off the farm, I think it will fade.  She did hug Caryn, so I think she is trying, but it does take time to get over some issues.

Honored Contributor

IMO Amy should not get married if she’s still dealing with issues from her marriage and divorce. And she needs to live on her own for awhile first.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
IMO Amy should not get married if she’s still dealing with issues from her marriage and divorce. And she needs to live on her own for awhile first.

I totally agree.  I  think in order to have a healthy relationship with Chris she has to deal with the anger of her divorce.  I totally understand her anger.  I have said this before.  Seeing Caryn with her kids and Caryn holding her grandbabies must be tough.  Caryn is included in every family function.  Almost immediately Caryn was included in everything.  I am sure it was Amy's idea to get Caryn off the farm and give up her job.  I think Caryn is back on the farm working? maybe

Chris and Matt are friendly and I think Amy hates that.  I have noticed if Chris talks to Matt Amy zooms in on their conversation.

Esteemed Contributor

No one has mentioned Chris's brown hair at the prom.  I think he looks so much better with white hair, but it was a cute touch for the throw back prom!  

I think that Chris and Amy have true feelings for each other.  It is a good thing that Chris has seen how Amy keeps house (or doesn't).  I think she is a great cook and has a good heart.  Matt tried his hardest during the marriage to "organize" Amy, but I just don't think that is part of her DNA, LOL.

I think alot of the Amy drama is for the show.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!