Honored Contributor

Re: Little People 5/5 Prom and Pumpkins

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Another thought; I'm wondering if any of the kids will attend the grandmother's funeral.  Last night it certainly sounded like Any was going solo on this one.

It seems Zach and Tori spend a lot of time with Matt.  I don't see any of the kids hanging out with Amy.  I wonder if that is just how the show is edited.  

Agree; although I'll give them a pass on this one since Tori probably can't travel at this point in her pregnancy.  The rest of them; who knows...

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

Zach is super lazy and gets away with it.  No one expects more of him.  I wonder if Tori has a breaking point.  Maybe when the tv gravy train ends and finances are strained.

Jeremy doesn't seem to do much either.  However I believe they have back up money because the show has been on for years and TLC reruns some of the older ones.  They are definitely not like their dad.  Matt is always building, planning,fixing doing something.

True, from watching the show way back when the kids were young it seemed they were a bit spoiled and not made to do much.  Anyone know what the youngest boy Jacob is doing now?  Did he get married?

Esteemed Contributor

This is so funny and true. Little People Bingo

94935248_641539616690714_477972606958161073_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

Zach is super lazy and gets away with it.  No one expects more of him.  I wonder if Tori has a breaking point.  Maybe when the tv gravy train ends and finances are strained.

Jeremy doesn't seem to do much either.  However I believe they have back up money because the show has been on for years and TLC reruns some of the older ones.  They are definitely not like their dad.  Matt is always building, planning,fixing doing something.

True, from watching the show way back when the kids were young it seemed they were a bit spoiled and not made to do much.  Anyone know what the youngest boy Jacob is doing now?  Did he get married?

@KKJ  Don't know Jacob's occupation but yes he got married last fall.

Sometimes you see a glimpse of him and his wife on the show, but not

in speaking parts.

On Jacob's wedding day with Amy,

82480123_190998392039799_950475560745486237_n(1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ 

Here is Jacob, his wife Isabel and Amy.

I could not post both pics at once.

79831960_216861575972701_4473530984790869398_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Also..it's name should be "All About Amy!"

I liked Chri in grey hair and beard better that how he looked showing up at the so called "prom"!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I wonder what prompted Amy to have a prom party in October?  Also there were a lot of good songs in the 80's and I didn't hear one

----------------

I wondered the same thing!! The prom was a silly time filler on the show!!

Guess they/story writers had to have some attention on her since she wasn't as involved with the Pumpkin Party!!!  I really find her quite unlikeable.

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@KKJ 

Here is Jacob, his wife Isabel and Amy.

I could not post both pics at once.

79831960_216861575972701_4473530984790869398_n.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics!  I had not seen them.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

Jacob and his wife are kind of like hippies i think they travel and may be living in their van.  Jacob was never the same after his accident during pumpkin season.  There was also an employee of the farm that was hurt badly Jacob was very close to him.  Matt had this contraption that would shoot pumpkins and something went really wrong.  Jacob had a head injury.

Respected Contributor

yellow919, yes. I remember watching that very episode actually. That catapult contraption that shot pumpkins high in the air and remember Jacob being injured from it. I didn't realize he had long-term effects from it. It seems he did rebel against the family for a time and was against doing the show anymore which I can't blame him.  Daughter Molly's not on the show either, but she too married and moved away.