Regular Contributor

Re: Little People 5/5 Prom and Pumpkins

Do you think a lot of that is staged? I can't imagine putting up with Zach if he really is that lazy. Tori is a trooper for sure. I'd let him have it!

Honored Contributor

I wonder what prompted Amy to have a prom party in October?  Also there were a lot of good songs in the 80's and I didn't hear one

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@threecees  Just wanted to say Hi to my B&B soap buddy. I know the show isn't what it used to be but I still miss my daily dose of it and hope it comes back soon.  Hope your well! Smiley Happy

(sorry off topic)

Hi @Pink123, I miss your funny B&B posts. It feels so weird not

watching the show anymore. Who knows how long until we see Thomas

and his antics again. He walked out of his wedding and that was it too

long ago. The show was my daily humor and then posting was the next

best funny thing to do.Take care and hope to see you around here on

the boards until whenever new episodes return.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I wonder what prompted Amy to have a prom party in October?  Also there were a lot of good songs in the 80's and I didn't hear one

@sunshine 919  Competing with pumpkin season with a dumb prom?

This is what Amy or the show came up with? Lame.

80's definitely had  the best music and I didn't hear anything decent

either. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I suppose Chris and Amy could both be involved in future pumpkin seasons if Matt wants the help. I was thinking he may end up having someone take over most of it. Just a thought.

@colliemom4  Guessing Amy will moan and groan about it but deep down be thrilled she won't have to do it again. 

I can see Zach making Jackson do work soon on the farm. He would probably

do more than his daddy does.Smiley Happy

Zach is kind of ridiculous.  i just watched a scene from last week where family friends came over to help Tori pur a shelf in babies room.  Zach left and was suppose to be watching their daughter and Jackson, well Zach sat there and let the little girl get in the kiddie pool and get all wet.  The producer asked him if he thought that was ok and Zach says not my kid.  What is wrong with him???!!! Tori has to do eveything and if she can't do it she has to call friends to do it.

I agree, I've watched this show off and on since it started and never found Zach to be the sharpest tool plus he's incredibly lazy to boot.

Esteemed Contributor

Zach is super lazy and gets away with it.  No one expects more of him.  I wonder if Tori has a breaking point.  Maybe when the tv gravy train ends and finances are strained.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Zach is super lazy and gets away with it.  No one expects more of him.  I wonder if Tori has a breaking point.  Maybe when the tv gravy train ends and finances are strained.

Jeremy doesn't seem to do much either.  However I believe they have back up money because the show has been on for years and TLC reruns some of the older ones.  They are definitely not like their dad.  Matt is always building, planning,fixing doing something.

Honored Contributor

I thought the prom was a stupid storyline.  Seriously, if you're 50-something and you haven't gotten over not going to the prom, there's something wrong with you.

Honored Contributor

Another thought; I'm wondering if any of the kids will attend the grandmother's funeral.  Last night it certainly sounded like Any was going solo on this one.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Another thought; I'm wondering if any of the kids will attend the grandmother's funeral.  Last night it certainly sounded like Any was going solo on this one.

It seems Zach and Tori spend a lot of time with Matt.  I don't see any of the kids hanging out with Amy.  I wonder if that is just how the show is edited.