Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Who knows Caryn's background?

How many past husbands?

How many kids?

Thanks.

@threecees   I recall her ex being arrested multiple times for DUI's and assault. I'm sorry that I can't recall if he was arrested for anything else. I also recall reading that they went though a nasty divorce in which he requested their son not be able to visit the farm and the judge granted his request.

When  I first heard this I believe that he suspected something was going on between his wife and Matt.  I heard that his son or daughter were not allowed on the farm.  Her daughter is over 18 and I believe last year she was on one episode.  I read that her son has some issues.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Who knows Caryn's background?

How many past husbands?

How many kids?

Thanks.

@threecees   I recall her ex being arrested multiple times for DUI's and assault. I'm sorry that I can't recall if he was arrested for anything else. I also recall reading that they went though a nasty divorce in which he requested their son not be able to visit the farm and the judge granted his request.

When  I first heard this I believe that he suspected something was going on between his wife and Matt.  I heard that his son or daughter were not allowed on the farm.  Her daughter is over 18 and I believe last year she was on one episode.  I read that her son has some issues.

Her son does have some issues though I can't recall what they are. You know I also remember reading that Caryn had a tattoo symbolizing something with Matt before he was even divorced.

Honored Contributor

Their junk auction was a bust.  Shocker.

Amy now has one less thing to whine about.  She's engaged.  Check.  She is getting the house.  Check.

Maybe she can now focus on the future instead of the past.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Amy now has one less thing to whine about.  She's engaged.  Check.  She is getting the house.  Check.

@faeriemoon  Wasn't the auction funny? Matt thought along the lines of up to

500 people might attend, what was it like 15 to 30 I think Zach said?Woman Very Happy

Also was the money made going into their pockets? Then for the Roloff's it is an

auction, for the average person like us it was just a BIG yard sale.

Also something that bothered me was when Tori was joking, not sure, and she

said that she wants to keep having kids, around 4, and she hopes to not be

the only regular sized person in the family. She is talking crazy. I am not

sure about her anymore. 

I think there was probably 2 proposals with Chris and Amy, one private and

then one for the t.v. show.

Esteemed Contributor

That scene where Chris is with his friend talking about proposing to Amy was a little off.  At one point Chris was kidding around and said something to his friend about throwing the ring at Amy.  It was a very odd thing to joke about.  Anyone else see that?

Honored Contributor

@threecees   I was wondering if the proposal was real or a re-do for the cameras.

Esteemed Contributor

How about when Caryn and Matt were up in the barn sorting through stuff for the auction.  There was that box of Playboys that belonged to Caryn's grandfather.  Why was it in the Roloff barn.  Must be Caryn was around more than anyone thought.  

Also, that barn was so full of boxes and stuff (nine trunks) that if they would have hauled down half of that stuff, they would of had a lot better sale.  Matt calls Amy a hoarder.  I think that is the pot calling the kettle black.  They are both just alike.  And from the look of Tory and Zach's garage, they are living the same hoarding, junk life.  

Matt said that he and Chris both understand how stubborn Amy can be.  Chris never said anything like that to Matt, at least on camera.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

That scene where Chris is with his friend talking about proposing to Amy was a little off.  At one point Chris was kidding around and said something to his friend about throwing the ring at Amy.  It was a very odd thing to joke about.  Anyone else see that?

I saw it but didn't find it odd. Chris was being sarcastic when his friend asked if he was going to  do the whole get down on one knee  thing which Chris responded with, "no,  will just toss the ring at her."..or something like that.

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon  Wasn't the auction funny? Matt thought along the lines of up to

500 people might attend, what was it like 15 to 30 I think Zach said?Woman Very Happy

Also was the money made going into their pockets? Then for the Roloff's it is an

auction, for the average person like us it was just a BIG yard sale.

Also something that bothered me was when Tori was joking, not sure, and she

said that she wants to keep having kids, around 4, and she hopes to not be

the only regular sized person in the family. She is talking crazy. I am not

sure about her anymore. 

I think there was probably 2 proposals with Chris and Amy, one private and

then one for the t.v. show.

I'm with you on Tori talking crazy as I saw that too. Also, Zach joking about having more & more kids and renaming the show "17 Dwarves and Counting".  I think fame from the tv show has gone to their heads---SMH

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@threecees   I was wondering if the proposal was real or a re-do for the cameras.

-----------------

I find this relationship so peculiar !!!  Their interaction always seems so rehearsed!!