Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Amy didn't seem happy. I wonder if she actually is. She still owns part of the farm and I still don't understand why she didn't just build on that section. They own a lot of acreage. I read that she lives in a subdivision now. That's quite a change.

@colliemom4   It is difficult to know if Amy sold off all of her share of the farm, as it is said she did, or just some of it.  The fence/wall that is being built is to separate the land they own, so it appears that Matt owns the largest share, but I am thinking that half of his side must be Amy's also as it is part of the farm as a whole, and that she just sold off the main house, can't get an answer on google.

I am confused about the house Amy sold, I thought she sold it to Matt. Why does Matt want to build the wall?

Respected Contributor

Thought I heard him say it was to separate his side from future buyers of the side Amy was on?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Thought I heard him say it was to separate his side from future buyers of the side Amy was on?

So she sold it to him so he can sell it?

Respected Contributor

You never know with Matt. He's kind of a loose cannon! lol

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I know, this season it seems Matt and Caryn are up to something.  She seems to be on the farm all the time.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I know, this season it seems Matt and Caryn are up to something.  She seems to be on the farm all the time.  

And didn't she say she's not working anymore?

Esteemed Contributor

It would kind of bother me to have Caryn smooching up by grandbabies.......maybe that is kind of selfish???

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Who knows Caryn's background?

How many past husbands?

How many kids?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

And didn't she say she's not working anymore?

I am not sure what kind of job she had after leaving the farm.  I think it is strange that she has been on the farm for a long time and she was Matt's assistant.  I don't remember ever seeing her.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Who knows Caryn's background?

How many past husbands?

How many kids?

Thanks.

@threecees   I recall her ex being arrested multiple times for DUI's and assault. I'm sorry that I can't recall if he was arrested for anything else. I also recall reading that they went though a nasty divorce in which he requested their son not be able to visit the farm and the judge granted his request.