Trusted Contributor

I recall seeing Caryn on the farm only during the pumpkin seasons.  She seemed to be the one coordinating the decorations, sales, personnel, etc.  I did not think much about her, and I definitely did not think that she might be having an affair with Matt!  Amy seems to hint at that being one of the reasons that she and Matt split, but who knows??  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Amy is going to miss the "wide-open spaces" of the farm if she is now living in a subdivision!  You do eventually get adjusted to new living situations, but it takes a long time for some.  

I personally went from living in a house on a large lot that was not too close to the one neighbor, to living in a house in a subdivision where the houses are only about 8 or 9 feet  apart!   Took me about a year to adjust to turning the TV down lower, etc. so as not to disturb neighbors!!  

Trusted Contributor

I cannot decide which couple is the oddest - Matt and Caryn, or Amy and Chris!  Maybe that could be the idea of a new reality show called "Oddest couples"   LOL.

For Chris to have never been married before, seems odd for him falling for Amy.  Of course she is a millionaire, and one has to wonder if that could be part of it??  Just saying.   He does hit me as being a little odd.  When they were on the motorcycle trip a couple of years ago, he just left her in the restaurant and went outside, without saying where he was going or why he was leaving!!  

Trusted Contributor

As to what Jeremy and his wife are doing to make a living, I read that they wrote a book together in 2018 and it did very well, and they also have a clothing line.  Hopefully they also saved some money from when they were on the show.  He posted that they have some exciting new things coming along in the next few months as well.  So, I am guessing they are OK for now!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I cannot decide which couple is the oddest - Matt and Caryn, or Amy and Chris!  Maybe that could be the idea of a new reality show called "Oddest couples"   LOL.

For Chris to have never been married before, seems odd for him falling for Amy.  Of course she is a millionaire, and one has to wonder if that could be part of it??  Just saying.   He does hit me as being a little odd.  When they were on the motorcycle trip a couple of years ago, he just left her in the restaurant and went outside, without saying where he was going or why he was leaving!!  

I also remember on a weekend trip with Amy and her friends, other couples Chris arrived and the rental house was locked, he could not get in, everyone was out having fun, he got so angry that he shut down and did not talk to Amy or anyone.  Amy did not stand up for herself.  I do not see affection between them or Matt and Caryn.  

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

As to what Jeremy and his wife are doing to make a living, I read that they wrote a book together in 2018 and it did very well, and they also have a clothing line.  Hopefully they also saved some money from when they were on the show.  He posted that they have some exciting new things coming along in the next few months as well.  So, I am guessing they are OK for now!

I do remember at one point a couple years ago they were working for toyota, they were traveling the states in a toyota and doing commercials.  I am sure Jeremy has money from the show.  They do seem to travel a lot.  

Honored Contributor

@KKJ  I haven't watched it this year.  But about Chris, I thought it was just me.  I just don't care for him.

I remember too many times when he acted like a snit.

Honored Contributor

@threecees  I apologize that I'm even asking this question because I haven't watched this year (every year up to this one).

However, I'm curious how she can live in HER house by HER Self when she's engaged.

Don't people who get engaged eventually marry and live together in one house?

This all seems weird to me.  What do you think about it?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@KKJ  I haven't watched it this year.  But about Chris, I thought it was just me.  I just don't care for him.

I remember too many times when he acted like a snit.

ITA,  there's just something creepy or off about him.

Honored Contributor

Not long ago I read that Audrey had a blog and some sort of online business selling clothing I believe and that she shut it down. She had some complications after the birth of her second child and I'm sure her and Jer aren't hurting for money.