Honored Contributor

New season starts tonight.  I hope the kids are not going to make messes in places like they did last season.  Anybody else watching?Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Little Couple

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919...too late 😂

Honored Contributor

They were awful as usual.

Honored Contributor

I had enough of it last season.  Bratty kids aren't cute; they're just obnoxious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have to agree with the other posters.  I watched last night and the kids are the same.  It seems as though the parents have no control over the kids.  Jen just laughs at everything.  I also watched an episode last night of the family in Vermont and they did some sledding.  On one hand, Jen said she didn't want to kids to be fearful of doing new things but when the daughter said she wanted Jen to go sledding with her, Jen said on two different occasions that she was going to die.  I'm sure she was joking, but you shouldn't say things like that in front of the children.  Because that doesn't make the children fearful at all.  Geez!.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon:  I know the kids are out of control.

Sometimes I think Jen works hard on her job outside the home that she has no energy at home.

Since she had cancer it seems she has lost some steam.  I know that is awful to go through. Sometimes I feel sorry for her.

The Dad doesn't help the kids any.  He's just a big one himself.

They should never have taken the kids house hunting with them.

Who let's their kids run through a strangers house and help themselves to the snack jars.  That could have been staged for the show, though.

I wanted to go behind the kids and clean for the owners....you just don't take small kids into a house that is staged for selling or anyone's house and let them run wild.

When Zoe would hide, I kept expecting them to find her in the bathroom making a mess on the floor.

As for Jen laughing at everything.  Some people just have that trait.

Honored Contributor

The funny thing is last season they were upset when their parenting skills were criticized, and the kids were called brats.  Last night's episodes did nothing to indicate that they were at least trying to guide the kids' behavior in the right direction.  Bill and Jen aren't going to be pleased about the comments they hear or read on the new season so far.  That open house behavior was shameful.

Valued Contributor

The only people who would take their young children on a house hunt are those on a scripted tv show wherein the producers want some interesting scenes to film.

Honored Contributor

For the past several years there have been comments on many websites/forums about how poorly the children behave. They have to have read some of them.

Super Contributor

I watched the new show the other night and I have to say I feel sorry for Bill and Jen because they are going to have really bad teenagers that will make there lives a nightmare if they don’t get control now. They need some serious help with discipline now. I could so relate when they walked into that store and Will behavior was out of control and he didn’t listen to the poor gal trying to teach him. He was a nice little boy but his out of control behavior might be a real problem now and in the future. I just hope that they are doing this for the camera and not for real. Can you imagine cleaning up the mess they left behind!