Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@sunshine 919, I agree the house is huge, and I was wondering how they would get around with all the stairs, it must have an elevator in it!

Thank you for understanding what I was sayingSmiley Happy Can't believe the comments that people had. Yikes lol.

Super Contributor

It is coming back October 9th.  I am not planning to watch anymore. I used to but it just doesnt interest me anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little Couple

[ Edited ]

Is anyone watching tonight.  Does anyone else think that they spend too much time explainging things to their kids.  Jen can go on and on about something when kids have obviously lost interest.  How long did she talk about the gold fish.  She made such a big deal out of it that Zoey eventually started crying.  I use to enjoy this show.  I don't think it is as good as it use to be.

Respected Contributor

Yes, even I lost all the explanation of what they were saying LOL. Learn in Fl. they said any house 3 stories or higher must have a elevator. It is a perfect house for them.  The only problem is the master bedroom is on the 3rd fl and the kids will be on the 2nd floor but think they have a nanny to watch them. That house must be expensive plus they will update it to their needs. The kids are out of hand at times but they were so excited to see their new house & dancing around & laughing. I wish them good luck in their new house.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first hour or so and turned to the news.   I just cant seem to take the kids anymore ,  it seems the whole show is the children running around yelling and being out of control.  I feel Jen and Bill just ignore bad behavior and have no idea how to calm them down and maybe give a time out when needed.  Children will push you as far as you let them.  Both Zoe and Will just spin out of control at times and it seems Bill would rather be best friends with them.  He and Jen are both such nice caring people and I don't feel they want or know how to discipline 

about the new house ,  wow that is a huge home !   I wonder why Jen wants such a large home when they both have such issues with hips, backs etc. not to mention any issues the children may have at some point.  I guess it's a good thing it has an elevator. 

Super Contributor

I watched the show last night and couldn't agree more. The segment about Zoey breaking down in a squalling heap over the "fishies" was too much. Jen and Bill just egged her on.

My question here is about the discipline. If I had cameras zoomed in on me I sure wouldn't be caught with the wooden spoon in my hand or the fly swatter to the back side for the whole world to witness. As with other reality shows featuring small children, they seem to act up when the cameras are on. I love the Johston family. They are open and honest about their struggles with Anna as she navigates the teen years and they came out and said that Alex is a difficult child. Most parents would not admit that about their child on a tv show. Looking forward to their new season.

Honored Contributor

Will just does not seem quite right... he  acts much younger than his age.. and seems over active and excitable.  His vocabulary seems young for his age too...  I would imagine that with the Mother being a doctor she would know if he had any disabilities.  The little girl seems normal and cute like  her age.  What is up with Will?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Will was adopted at 3 (I believe).  That sets him way behind in learning English.  I think his speech has come along quite well for his age and where he started.  His behavior is another issue.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Will was adopted at 3 (I believe).  That sets him way behind in learning English.  I think his speech has come along quite well for his age and where he started.  His behavior is another issue.

@faeriemoon  Yes, it is Hard to say if it is a parenting issue OR a developmental issue with Will's behavior. Maybe both.....

Honored Contributor

I gave up on this show, and watched The Conners and the new show after it.   The kids behavior is a big turn off for me.