Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little Couple last night

I didn't find anything wrong with the episode. The ladies from D.C. cupcakes were laughing. Zoeys reaction was funny.  I am sure they didn't leave it like then when they left. They probably had that staged for the show.  Doesn't anyone remember having a food fight as a kid.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Piperdellilah wrote:

I totally agree with you @faeriemoon. I think that might have been done for the show, at least i hope an adult wouldn't act that way!

You'd think they'd be on their best behavior when they're being filmed.  Maybe Will has learned he gets attention if he "plays to the cameras".

Did you not see how good they were during the GALA.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I didn't find anything wrong with the episode. The ladies from D.C. cupcakes were laughing. Zoeys reaction was funny.  I am sure they didn't leave it like then when they left. They probably had that staged for the show.  Doesn't anyone remember having a food fight as a kid.

No, never had a food fight.  

What else could the ladies from DC Cupcakes have done?  Get mad while they were being filmed?  And why would you think it was funny that Zoey was crying because her brother and father were ruining her party?

Honored Contributor

I believe they have to do something to livin' up the show thus the silly frosting fight between Bill and WIll.  However, I have noticed Will not obeying and laughing about it and if Jen and Bill don't get a handle on it, he will be running the show.  Jen is so tiny and Will is still growing so she better discipline him now.  Zoey is adorable but I noticed she wants to have her way too.  I still watch the show because I still enjoy it and the family on a whole.  This brings in extra money for them which they may need for possible, future operations since that seems to be the norm for little people. To think that the biological parents of these children did not want them because they were little people.  Zoey and Will are very lucky to be adopted into this family. 

kindness is strength
Contributor

I've watched the show since it was just Jen and Bill in a small condo with their two doggies, before they started making TV money and moved on to nicer digs, had that fabulous house built, etc. So I feel as though I go way back with them.

As for the kids, I think they're both obnoxious, but if you think about it, kids often do seem obnoxious to onlookers, while the parents and grandparents think they're perfect, so that's normal enough.

The trip to England, those kids shouldn't even have been there, they were too young to even know what was going on! Bill seemed bored, but I had to lol when he commented that  he was nominating himself for Father of the Year, taking his small kids to "a distillery, an armory and a pub." He nailed it.

Zoey had just about had it at the castle, when they wanted her to dress in the princess outfight and prance around for the cameras--  she had HAD it, and let them know, in no uncertain terms.  Again, Bill seemed over his head, didn't have a clue about how to get those kids to stop touching things and going behind the velvet ropes.

So yeah, they're not perfect, not the kids or the adults, but mommy's out a lot, doing her work, and dad's a good-time fella, and the cameras are rolling (who wants to watch temper tantrums after all?) and it's kind of a mess. Families are often a mess, but most of us are lucky enough not to have had our messes recorded for posterity.

Super Contributor

I've noticed another lady in the picture that I hadn't noticed before whenever Bill's parents show up. She's the lady with the hair to her shoulders. Does anyone know who she is? I saw her at the gala and tonight at the hospital too, but not in Scotland when Bill's parents accompanied them on that trip.

TIA !

Esteemed Contributor

Bills parents are divorced and his father is re-married.  His mother is single and showed up first in the hotel room, dragging a suitcase.  Then she left to go up to her room.  After that, his father and step-mom arrived.

I get the feeling that none of the grandparents like each other.  There was no interaction at all.  No smiling, no talking to each other, etc...... JMO  They were just there for the show.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Bills parents are divorced and his father is re-married.  His mother is single and showed up first in the hotel room, dragging a suitcase.  Then she left to go up to her room.  After that, his father and step-mom arrived.

I get the feeling that none of the grandparents like each other.  There was no interaction at all.  No smiling, no talking to each other, etc...... JMO  They were just there for the show.

Wow I didn't know they were divorced.  Anyway the kids are cute but they seem to make messes when they go out and no one stops them.  Kids on reality TV do get to go on nice vacations.  I remember John and Kate plus 8 went to see Thomas the Train.  That was such a cute activity, however Kate would have never let her kids act like that.  But they had wonderful vacations.  Hope when WIll and Zoey are older they will be fine.  They are happy little kids.  Not sure if Kates kids are happy.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I can't understand why they let these 2 children behave the way they do.  Will thinks he is being cute ,  but he is just plain obnoxious!  Jen just giggles and bill laughs it off.  It isn't fun to watch as I don't enjoy watching undisiplined children.  They are going to hsve their hands full with these 2 as they grow older with no boundaries.  Even Zoe is too much,  very bossy child .  Bill says it will serve her well when she is an adult cause she is assertive and knows what she wants,  really?  

I have noticed how angry she gets, the look on her face is almost scarey.  She is so demanding to be so young.  The tone in her voice is not good.  No one ever corrects her.

Honored Contributor

With each episode, I am more turned off by Will’s behavior.  

This child does not listen.  I raised stubborn, head strong little girls, so I know the parental tone required to get their attention and drive your point across.   Last night when Will was doing his best to ignore the doctors during his checkup, it was obvious to me he is used to Jen and Bill letting him act the way he wants and he plays it up.  

I’m sorry, but Will’s ninja act isn’t cute, and while Zoey is a little doll, being a princess is fine for home, but not in public.   She will definitely be a drama queen.