Trusted Contributor

Re: Little Couple last night

Totally agree,those kids are spoiled,they need to make changes with both.I realize the family has money,so of course there is no limit of what goes on.That mess in the store was terrible.

Respected Contributor

What I couln't believe that they let Jen's brother David eat that birthday cake that Jen's Mom Baked and decorated with Zoey and Will after they licked everything. Just sickening!! I almost had to turn the show off. How crazy. Wait until David sees the episode.

Esteemed Contributor

After the cupcake episode, they lost me as a viewer.......I didn't find it funny or cute.

Respected Contributor

Did they change the day it is presented? Some how I missed it. What happened??

Esteemed Contributor

I can't understand why they let these 2 children behave the way they do.  Will thinks he is being cute ,  but he is just plain obnoxious!  Jen just giggles and bill laughs it off.  It isn't fun to watch as I don't enjoy watching undisiplined children.  They are going to hsve their hands full with these 2 as they grow older with no boundaries.  Even Zoe is too much,  very bossy child .  Bill says it will serve her well when she is an adult cause she is assertive and knows what she wants,  really?  

Honored Contributor

Watching Will in this new season, it is obvious he does what he does for the very reaction he gets from his parents.   He’s an attention seeking child, runs wide open all the time, and needs far more discipline than he receives.   

Respected Contributor

Will does exactly as he wants. There was an episode that came to mind about fish crackers he was told he couldn't have because they were trying to get them out the door for school and he went into the pantry and came out with a smart aleck look on his face just chomping away, and Jen says Will I told You NO! and Bill just says let's just get out the door already. I'm sure he knows he will just scream and they will just give him his own way. I'd put a lock on the pantry and frig. Jen said they have to seriously watch their weight, and Her mother doesn't help. I would not have moved to Florida near her Mother. I had a Mother and a Mother-in-law just like this. So sorry Jen!! Her Mother knows the kids love cake, and she will give them more cake no-matter what Jen says. And Zoey yelled Grandma not bad you are Mommy. Good luck with that stuff!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this season.

I think Jen wanted kids just because.  She always seemed out of place and very awkward with them.

Trusted Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I couldn't believe their behavior in the cupcake shop.   I don't know if they did that because of the cameras or not - but that was so ignorant and rude   I totally blame Bill for instigating that food fight.   

I totally agree, the scene with Bill and Will  was totally disgusting.....I would have not wanted that shown to the public......the total mess that they made should have been cleaned up by them,  not the shop.....turned me totally off.  I did love the show, after the way Will is acting and getting away with so much stuff not sure I want to continue to watch...

Honored Contributor

@Piperdellilah wrote:

I totally agree with you @faeriemoon. I think that might have been done for the show, at least i hope an adult wouldn't act that way!

You'd think they'd be on their best behavior when they're being filmed.  Maybe Will has learned he gets attention if he "plays to the cameras".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment