Honored Contributor

Little Couple Next Tuesday 9/19 2 hr. special

Last time I spoke on thie Little Couple, I gave the wrong date but they will be on next Tuesday 0/19 with a 2 hr. special with Bill going to Houston after the Hurricane.  Yes, the Little Couple now lives in Florida.  I watched their program today (rerun) when they renewed their vows.  It's refreshing seeing two people so in love.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Little Couple Next Tuesday 9/19 2 hr. special

@Katcat1 wrote:

Last time I spoke on thie Little Couple, I gave the wrong date but they will be on next Tuesday 0/19 with a 2 hr. special with Bill going to Houston after the Hurricane.  Yes, the Little Couple now lives in Florida.  I watched their program today (rerun) when they renewed their vows.  It's refreshing seeing two people so in love.  Cat Happy

I am so glad this show is back on.  It is really enjoyable.  That Will is loaded with personality.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

It is ironic that they moved from Houston ( Harvey ) and moved to Florida ( Irma ). I wonder if they felt the effects of Irma since most of Florida did. I look forward to them returning to TV.

Esteemed Contributor

This is is one reality show that I like....

Esteemed Contributor

I flipped over to TLC last evening and I thought the new season had already started as it was an episode that I don't recall seeing before (Zoey's 4th birthday).  Later I figured out that it must not have been a new episode and just one I had never watched before.  Looking forward to next Tuesday.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Darn!!  They have put it on in direct competition to Dance Moms. I don't like the moms, but love to watch the girls dance. (I started daancing lessons exactly 80 years ago this week.)  Love the Little Couple and really don't know how to operate my recorder.  So I guess I have to make a choice.  Wish they had cnosen a night other than Tuesday, when there is absolutely nothing on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

-------------------

Me too!!  I don't watch reality shows because I feel they are too scripted, but I really enjoy watching this couple and their children.  I was so happy to see, last night, how well the children are growing and progressing. Both have fairly well developed vocabularies and personalities!! 

I particularity love to hear this man talk about his children.  He is so proud and loving, with a good sense of humor and a shot of reality!!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

-------------------

Me too!!  I don't watch reality shows because I feel they are too scripted, but I really enjoy watching this couple and their children.  I was so happy to see, last night, how well the children are growing and progressing. Both have fairly well developed vocabularies and personalities!! 

I particularity love to hear this man talk about his children.  He is so proud and loving, with a good sense of humor and a shot of reality!!

@corita  Last night were shows from 2016, so the kids must now really be talking, we will see next week.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1

Why did the couple move?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@Katcat1

Why did the couple move?

@Miranda1550.  This was answered on the other thread. Jenn got a job at Johns Hopkins in Fla. She is from Fla. her parents moved back there. That's why they moved.