Respected Contributor

I have to admit that I haven't watched this show in years and don't knock me for this, I can't stand her voice.  It's squeaky.  I know a woman who has this voice and it's like chalk on a blackboard for me!  I don't care how good this show is for some people.  I just can't deal with her voice. 

Valued Contributor

Peace at any price these kids are a nightmare.

Cannot imagine what there school days will be like.  So sad..........

Trusted Contributor

I stopped watching the show,those kids are spoiled  yes some think they are cute.The parents need to look at them wisely.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jen is trying to instill a little discipline, especially with Zoey, who is bratty.  When Zoey wouldn't come to the table Jen started counting to three and Zoey did obey.  Now if Jen can get Bill to back her up a bit when the kids are too wild, it would be helpful.  Maybe it's just the way the show is filmed, but sometimes I think Jen gives up trying to give the kids some direction.  Bill seems to avoid it altogether.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this season.  If I catch an episode, I might just to see what's going no.

I don't know if this is their normal behavior or this is how they act while they're filming.  I really loved this show a while back, but was so disappointed to see how the kids act up.  

Trusted Contributor

@K9buddy: I so agree with you. My daughter and SIL really work hard on the 3 children's behavior and for the most part they are really good kids but being kids there are meltdowns and when really tired watch out.

Also have to remember how producers are editing.  

It was sad when Will talked about what a child called him. Their little lives will get harder as they go out into the world more. Too many unkind people.

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching a couple of seasons ago.  Just got to the point where it was boring.  Didn't get off the ground for me.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown