Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,582
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

I am surprised it took her this long. I love how they call each other “the group”. They mean cast members we are required to fight with for ratings which equals money. It cracks me up when Andy Cohen gets up on his high horse as he profits off this garbage. I used watch until it stopped being about a lifestyle and more about Jerry Springer. I am being hypocritical tho as I still watch Southern Charm but their heyday is over for me. 

Confucius says don’t listen to a tolerance lecture from a bully.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,198
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

I don't know if Amelia (Rinnas daughter) is a spoiled brat or what but her actions towards her father were totally unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting. 

Lisa and Harry are very OFF this season. They seem to be apart way more than they are together and their family time together is uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think they would say she had anorexia if she didn't but the disrespectful attitude has nothing to do with that.....that's just being mean. Harry took the time to make a family meal and they were totally unappreciative.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,277
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!


@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if Amelia (Rinnas daughter) is a spoiled brat or what but her actions towards her father were totally unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting. 

Lisa and Harry are very OFF this season. They seem to be apart way more than they are together and their family time together is uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think they would say she had anorexia if she didn't but the disrespectful attitude has nothing to do with that.....that's just being mean. Harry took the time to make a family meal and they were totally unappreciative.


@DREAMON . I agree 100%. Maybe Amelia has a big head from her modeling, who knows? I just know I would not put up with my child acting that way towards her father or anyone for that matter.  Harry and Lisa are very off and it is very obvious! 

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,033
Registered: ‎01-23-2019

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!


@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if Amelia (Rinnas daughter) is a spoiled brat or what but her actions towards her father were totally unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting. 

Lisa and Harry are very OFF this season. They seem to be apart way more than they are together and their family time together is uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think they would say she had anorexia if she didn't but the disrespectful attitude has nothing to do with that.....that's just being mean. Harry took the time to make a family meal and they were totally unappreciative.


@DREAMON . I agree 100%. Maybe Amelia has a big head from her modeling, who knows? I just know I would not put up with my child acting that way towards her father or anyone for that matter.  Harry and Lisa are very off and it is very obvious! 


I read online she posted something addressing her bad behavior  in that scene and saying she was in a terrible place at the time of filming and suffering from the anorexia, and not acting like herself.  And that now she is in a better place and eating healtier.  So I guess they just caught her at a terrible moment.  

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 179
Registered: ‎04-13-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

if you all want to see lisa v..you will have to watch Vanderpump Rules..she's on quite a bit...more than in the beginning.    

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

LDP is my favorite. 

 

Kyle was SO bizarre when she visited LDP regarding the dog drama. Kyle's logic did not work. If she honestly thinks that way, geez, she needs therapy. Part of me feels it was scripted and Kyle was trying to deliver the words knowing they didn't make sense but...I just don't know.

 

Mellencamp needs to go. She offers nothing but drama. She's a ******-stirrer and that's it.

 

Dorit is an idiot and I place her in Kyles' camp. Either she has issues with her logic or she was following a messed up script.

 

Brandy is so full of plastic, she's going to melt.

 

Denise is white trash. No other term for her. Her priorities are warped. If I was near her for some event, I would have to shower the moment I arrived home, she's that dirty and disgusting.

 

Rinna...something about her and Harry isn't working. He comes across as asexual. Just...odd. An odd couple.

 

Camile...so fake  you can feel it,see it, hear it. An outsider.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,033
Registered: ‎01-23-2019

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,198
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!


@Grouchomarx wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if Amelia (Rinnas daughter) is a spoiled brat or what but her actions towards her father were totally unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting. 

Lisa and Harry are very OFF this season. They seem to be apart way more than they are together and their family time together is uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think they would say she had anorexia if she didn't but the disrespectful attitude has nothing to do with that.....that's just being mean. Harry took the time to make a family meal and they were totally unappreciative.


@DREAMON . I agree 100%. Maybe Amelia has a big head from her modeling, who knows? I just know I would not put up with my child acting that way towards her father or anyone for that matter.  Harry and Lisa are very off and it is very obvious! 


I read online she posted something addressing her bad behavior  in that scene and saying she was in a terrible place at the time of filming and suffering from the anorexia, and not acting like herself.  And that now she is in a better place and eating healtier.  So I guess they just caught her at a terrible moment.  


@Grouchomarx ,

Well atleast it was addressed. I hope she stays healthy and eating properly.

That being said..I would think modeling is not the best choice of career for someone who suffers from anorexia.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 542
Registered: ‎03-17-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

Last season Amelia was very very thin.  She was talking to Rinna about it.  No therapy was mentioned.  Amelia said she was helping herself to get well.  Showed pictures of her in a two-piece swimsuit. 

The ladies always talk about Rinna never eating.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,333
Registered: ‎04-03-2010

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!


@countrylady wrote:

Last season Amelia was very very thin.  She was talking to Rinna about it.  No therapy was mentioned.  Amelia said she was helping herself to get well.  Showed pictures of her in a two-piece swimsuit. 

The ladies always talk about Rinna never eating.


Talking about Rinna never eating, did anyone notice when she was at the restaurant with ? (can't remember, duh) but they ordered the guacamole w/chips and after being served, Rinna took one smidgeon of a piece of a chip and dipped a dainty dab of guac on top to munch on.  The piece of chip she took was not much bigger than a crumb.  She is afraid of putting on weight, and I'm SURE her daughter picked up on this over the years. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing