Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I liked Eileen. She wasn't nasty, gross, or insulting.....maybe she was too boring for people to like. She is 59 and looks fantastic IMO. I also liked her clothing style.

I have never seen her on a soap opera. The first time I had seen her was on the Housewives.

@DREAMON . I actually didn't mind her either. She probably wasn't nasty enough for this bunch though. Yes, she was on a Soap for something like 25 or 30 years, and then rather abruptly last year or so quit....I am not familiar with the Soaps anymore, so not sure which one she was on. She is so pretty , I think and looks great for her age without a lot of obvious plastic surgery!

She was on Young & Restless.  I grew up watching Eileen and always loved her character of Ashley Abbott.  I think for awhile she went to The Bold and the Beautiful but then came back to Y&R.  I loved me some Ashley.

What I didn't like about her on the housewives show is she was thick as thieves with Rinna.  In her eyes LR could do no wrong. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if Amelia (Rinnas daughter) is a spoiled brat or what but her actions towards her father were totally unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting. 

Lisa and Harry are very OFF this season. They seem to be apart way more than they are together and their family time together is uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think they would say she had anorexia if she didn't but the disrespectful attitude has nothing to do with that.....that's just being mean. Harry took the time to make a family meal and they were totally unappreciative.

@DREAMON, Amelia was so rude to Harry that I honestly felt sorry for him.  He seemed so down and unappreciated.  She was extremely rude and disrespectful and LR didn't say a word about it.  I can tell you what would have happened to me by my mother had I flipped my father off.    

I felt the same way watching the show last night.  Harry and Lisa seem very disconnected all of a sudden.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if Amelia (Rinnas daughter) is a spoiled brat or what but her actions towards her father were totally unacceptable, disrespectful, and disgusting. 

Lisa and Harry are very OFF this season. They seem to be apart way more than they are together and their family time together is uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think they would say she had anorexia if she didn't but the disrespectful attitude has nothing to do with that.....that's just being mean. Harry took the time to make a family meal and they were totally unappreciative.

@DREAMON, Amelia was so rude to Harry that I honestly felt sorry for him.  He seemed so down and unappreciated.  She was extremely rude and disrespectful and LR didn't say a word about it.  I can tell you what would have happened to me by my mother had I flipped my father off.    

I felt the same way watching the show last night.  Harry and Lisa seem very disconnected all of a sudden.  

@Lipstickdiva , I too felt really bad for Harry when that was happening...and on camera makes it more embarrassing. If she acts like that on camera I can't even imagine how disrespectful she must be off camera. 

Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Hey Songbird, whats the legal trouble with Kyle and Maricio about ?

Thx, dejavu

@songbird wrote:

Does she need that show?  She's easily the wealthiest and most successful person on the show.  Her spin off and a new potential one does not make her need that show.   Kyle is a close second, but she's in legal trouble with her husband.  She is tied to the show.  And I'm starting to wonder if she has monetary interest in the show.  The others are just garden variety performers.  Another factor is her age.  She's older then the others and that show continues & might be going on another ten years.  So in a way she is retiring from the show. 

there was a report about her husband's real estate.  He's been accused of concealing herself as part ownership of mansions he's acting as the Realtor, quickly scooping up parts of the profit, in addition to the commission.  There has been nothing about during this past season.  He's (along with his real estate company) still being investigated.  Understandable they can't talk about it.  They are also in the process of being sued for fraud.. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@deja vu wrote:

Hey Songbird, whats the legal trouble with Kyle and Maricio about ?

Thx, dejavu

@songbird wrote:

Does she need that show?  She's easily the wealthiest and most successful person on the show.  Her spin off and a new potential one does not make her need that show.   Kyle is a close second, but she's in legal trouble with her husband.  She is tied to the show.  And I'm starting to wonder if she has monetary interest in the show.  The others are just garden variety performers.  Another factor is her age.  She's older then the others and that show continues & might be going on another ten years.  So in a way she is retiring from the show. 

there was a report about her husband's real estate.  He's been accused of concealing herself as part ownership of mansions he's acting as the Realtor, quickly scooping up parts of the profit, in addition to the commission.  There has been nothing about during this past season.  He's (along with his real estate company) still being investigated.  Understandable they can't talk about it.  They are also in the process of being sued for fraud.. 

Wow!

Respected Contributor

LVP was always my favorite, but her leaving won't stop me from watching.  Brandi might.  I cannot even focus on what's being said because I'm just cringing having to look at her messed up face.  I hope they don't bring back any of the previous HWs.  They're gone for a reason.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

LVP was always my favorite, but her leaving won't stop me from watching.  Brandi might.  I cannot even focus on what's being said because I'm just cringing having to look at her messed up face.  I hope they don't bring back any of the previous HWs.  They're gone for a reason.

@VanSleepy . Brandy is just a complete mess, and I truly hope they don't bring her back. Way too much drama with her, and I also would prefer they replace Lisa V with someone new. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

@VanSleepy . Brandy is just a complete mess, and I truly hope they don't bring her back. Way too much drama with her, and I also would prefer they replace Lisa V with someone new. 

By the way just read an article on Yahoo, where Andy said that Lisa can't be replaced, and whoever they bring in will just be an addition not a replacement....It seems like Andy is very hurt that Lisa just quit, he made a comment that had she come to the reunion, she may have had some closure or something similar to that.....Anyway there were rumors that Kathy Hilton was coming on to replace Lisa V, so he felt the need to comment.....

I truly hope Kathy Hilton doesn't come on, although I don't really know her, she seems quieter and more out of the spotlight than Kyle and Kim.....I think they need to do a cast overall on this one-honestly!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kathy Hilton said the rumors are not true.

There were also rumors going around that Paris was joining the cast and when she was on WWHL with Andy she said there was no truth to them.