Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

[ Edited ]

I have absolutely no interest in seeing Brandi on the show again but something tells me Andy is thinking of bringing her back. I can't stomach her.

LVP leaving is fine with me. The entire storyline that revolved around her from puppygate to the lie detector test was ridiculous. She was absent most of the season anyway.

Honored Contributor

I sincerely hope that Brandy isn't going to France with the group. If she does, then you know she is coming back next season.......Camille will then just continue to be a "friend"........

Camille does talk about them all, but what she is saying is what I am thinking most of the time, too bad she just can't say it to their faces.......The only ones I haven't heard Camille talk about is Lisa Rinna, Erica and Kyle. 

I don't want Camille or Brandy back on, Eileen either,maybe they should look for a totally 'NEW" person!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I liked Eileen. She wasn't nasty, gross, or insulting.....maybe she was too boring for people to like. She is 59 and looks fantastic IMO. I also liked her clothing style.

I have never seen her on a soap opera. The first time I had seen her was on the Housewives.

Respected Contributor

After her behavior this season I will not miss LVP.  She is always walking around acting like she's the queen, dragging some stupid pile of fluff with her like it's a handbag, and her dumb robot husband is so annoying and disrespectful of women.  The two of them are so annoying with their wonderland of ponies and swans, they're so out of touch with reality.  I'm glad Kyle was honest with her and told her she values her image much more than actual friendships.  I hope the show will take a turn and be more fun now that the untouchable drama queen is gone for good and we don't have to see her "bring the receipts" for all the lousy stuff she's done but then denies.  Nothing worse than someone acting like a victim when they caused all the trouble.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I liked Eileen. She wasn't nasty, gross, or insulting.....maybe she was too boring for people to like. She is 59 and looks fantastic IMO. I also liked her clothing style.

I have never seen her on a soap opera. The first time I had seen her was on the Housewives.

@DREAMON . I actually didn't mind her either. She probably wasn't nasty enough for this bunch though. Yes, she was on a Soap for something like 25 or 30 years, and then rather abruptly last year or so quit....I am not familiar with the Soaps anymore, so not sure which one she was on. She is so pretty , I think and looks great for her age without a lot of obvious plastic surgery!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I liked her too.  Ultimately she was too classy and calm for the show.  I think she didn't want to be around lunatics like that.  Don't get me wrong, I love the lunatic element. She just wasn't a good fit for them.  I remember someone telling her her handbag wasn't fancy or expensive enough in an episode and she was not having it.  She isn't superficial like Dorit is.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I sincerely hope that Brandy isn't going to France with the group. If she does, then you know she is coming back next season.......Camille will then just continue to be a "friend"........

Camille does talk about them all, but what she is saying is what I am thinking most of the time, too bad she just can't say it to their faces.......The only ones I haven't heard Camille talk about is Lisa Rinna, Erica and Kyle. 

I don't want Camille or Brandy back on, Eileen either,maybe they should look for a totally 'NEW" person!

Actually Eileen didn't bother me so much. She had a really rather boring role being buddies with Rinna. 

Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Oh my...first time I'd seen Lisa R. keep her mouth shut was when hubby Harry told her she was responsible the daughters behavior.  Can't believe the daughter gave him the finger on the show.  What a brat move that was !!

The kid seems like a real piece of work. Not sure she actually has an eating disorder. She doesn't look like she does. Seems like she might just be a drama queen in the making... Regardless, she needs a swift kick...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm not a regular viewer of BH, but I do catch it occasionally. I can only say that while Lisa V might have her foibles, I absolutely cannot abide Brandy, who just strikes me as total and complete garbage, and probably won't watch at all if she's coming back... I never much cared for Camille either and am not a fan of Denise... Depending on where they go with this show, the cast might just prove to be a really good reason to stop watching it altogether. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I won't miss LVP that much and those that do can watch her on either or both of her spinoff shows.  Both Brandi and Kim are too damaged and uncomfortable to watch.  Brandi seems to act as outrageous as possible for the attention and storyline.  I enjoy Erika, Dorit and Kyle, but with Kyle's store closing and her tv show tanking, I don't know what other story line she has.  It would be kind of entertaining in a voyeuristic sort of way if the show started following all the legal battles that they seem to want to hide from the cameras.