Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

Guess Kyle thinks she will take over LVP spot, This show is going down hill fast. 

Esteemed Contributor

Now that LVP is gone Camille is their next target. Sad they always need someone to take down. What a pitiful group of women. Instead of building women up this group likes to tear them down.  Not one class act among these haters.

Honored Contributor

have a few eps to watch and catch up

when I read this last night I forgot all about Brandi, why bring her back, real potstirrer

as much as I /loved some of these shows  they might have jumped the shark and need to be retooled or just go.  or just have completely new ladies every 2 seasons or so  thoughts?

Respected Contributor

OK, so if LVP is now out of the picture, they are inviting Brandi on their trip to Provance.  Brandi is such a class act (not) that she threw a drink at one HW (forget her name - the soap opera gal) that had a beautiful leather jacket on at the time, and lets not forget the slap across the face to LVP on the trip w/Yolanda to the Netherlands.  And she walks around dressed like a lady of the evening to meet someone for lunch.  If she is being brought back I will definitely not continue watching.  They will be a large group of unappealing women.  Disappointing.  They are really reaching for the bottom of the barrel here.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

Oh my...first time I'd seen Lisa R. keep her mouth shut was when hubby Harry told her she was responsible the daughters behavior.  Can't believe the daughter gave him the finger on the show.  What a brat move that was !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Oh my...first time I'd seen Lisa R. keep her mouth shut was when hubby Harry told her she was responsible the daughters behavior.  Can't believe the daughter gave him the finger on the show.  What a brat move that was !!

@deja vu . Daughter seems like a real brat to me, and hopefully she is getting help for her eating disorder as well. She looks healthy, but she didn't eat not one thing-she said she was allergic to everything they were having......I think Harry and Lisa seem very disconnected this season!

Honored Contributor

I sincerely hope they don't bring Brandy back, or else that's it for me. She has such a potty mouth, and acts so crazy, and she drinks far too much. No Thank-you!!!!!! I wonder what happened with Eileen? I heard she was off of her soap opera as well......

Next season should be interesting!

Valued Contributor

I was losing interest and then I picked up Erica Jayne's book. Could care less about her music but do like Erica and Denise Richards. 

Honored Contributor

I only saw up to the point where Brandy sat down with Denise and I turned it off.  I couldn't stomach her that late at night.  I was watching the airing after WWHL.  LOL

Brandy has had so much work done to her face, it looks painful. 

Honored Contributor

Camille deserves to have them go after her because she is 2-faced and should be called on it. She has already said she won't be at the reunion because she thinks they will gang up on her since LVP won't be there.  Nice that she thinks it's okay to talk crud about everyone behind their back but then doesn't have to show up to face them.

I'm not a big fan of LVP although I greatly admire her work to save animals.  Her leaving won't affect my watching at all.  However, if they bring Brandi back, I'm done.  I don't know why they would have to ask Brandi to Provence just because LVP isn't going.  She hasn't been to pretty much anything on the show all season.  

I will not watch another show featuring LVP either.