Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

I am sorry to see her go. She is a humanitarian. She cares about animals and fought to save their lives. I will not be watching the other deranged women on the show. The show is all about "How Can I Promote Myself to Become Richer".  Not my kind of entertainment.

Esteemed Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Hey Songbird, whats the legal trouble with Kyle and Maricio about ?

Thx, dejavu

@songbird wrote:

Does she need that show?  She's easily the wealthiest and most successful person on the show.  Her spin off and a new potential one does not make her need that show.   Kyle is a close second, but she's in legal trouble with her husband.  She is tied to the show.  And I'm starting to wonder if she has monetary interest in the show.  The others are just garden variety performers.  Another factor is her age.  She's older then the others and that show continues & might be going on another ten years.  So in a way she is retiring from the show. 

Her husband is being sued for allegedly being involved with the buyer of a property. Apparently, he sold the property at a lower price than other offers. He had partnered with the buyer.

Honored Contributor

@deja vu 

Mauricio was representing the seller of a mansion (the one where the RHOBH held the Great Gatsby party.

Mauricio went into a partnership with a friend and they bought the mansion for 3+ million, then a year later Mauricio and his partner sold that same property for double that price at 6+ million.

He's being sued for conflict of interest (by not disclosing that he was a partner in buying the mansion) and the seller is accusing him of having higher offers for the property than his own offer, and not presenting them to the seller.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I quit watching this show a long time ago, and one of the reason was LVP, I've really never liked her, she has always acted like she thought she was better than everyone else!  LOL, she & Brandi use to be so thick, I hated Brandi!  Maybe I will start watching again now that LVP will be gone, good riddance!

Trusted Contributor

I think the reunion will be pretty boring. All they have to talk about is puppy gate and with out LVP who will they all yell at and call a liar. I bet Camille won’t be there either, which means they can’t tell her how two faced she is. So what is left. A camping trip a concert and their upcoming trip to France or Denise’s husbands superpowers.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty 

Sorry to disagree with you, but I won't bother watching since LVP is gone.

Different strokes for different folks!

Erikas's hubby is being sued for his mishandling of funds in the Flint water crisis lawsuit (the Erin Brockovich case) and Dorit & PK are facing bankruptcy according to sources and Dorit's partner in her swimsuit company is suing her for owing money to the business.

My personal belief is that they turned on LVP in the 'puppy-gate' scandal to deflect attention from their own legal problems.

I honestly don't think the show will last very long without LVP.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She officially has quit! We knew she was, but she has made it official. The fact that Brandi calls her the Devil on tonight's episode didn't help much.......Brandi should not talk about anyone!!!!! That girl is so messed up.......Should be interesting tonight.....

@CANDLEQUEEN   Brandi is nuts!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Brandi is so much worse than just nuts, IMO.

She's a drunk for one and the rest of the adjectives I would apply to her, I can't say here on the forum!

Just my opinion based on the photos of her public behavior in the news.

I'll never forget 'the string' photos when she was out drunk one night....you know, when her monthly friend was visiting.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Add me to the list of not watching next season. I really almost gave up the last few years but this is the last straw.   The show just isn't interesting with the current women.  I am down to only watching New York.

Respected Contributor

I am not surprised LVP is leaving after all the brew ha ha over puppygate.  Dorit SHOULD be the one leaving.

Brandi is trashy and I hope they don't bring her back.  They will have to do some re-arranging with this bunch to keep viewership, but I am so addicted to this particular franchise - their clothes, trips, meals, homes, etc...that I will continue to watch. 

I used to watch RHof Atlanta but then that got to be too much and I quit that cold turkey.  BH might go the same way for me but I'll just have to wait n see.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

Rinna is the oldest after VDP.

At least that's what Rinna said during their camping trip.