Honored Contributor

Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

[ Edited ]

She officially has quit! We knew she was, but she has made it official. The fact that Brandi calls her the Devil on tonight's episode didn't help much.......Brandi should not talk about anyone!!!!! That girl is so messed up.......Should be interesting tonight.....

Regular Contributor

Re: Lisa VDP officially quits as Brandy calls her The Devil!

I like Lisa and very sorry she is leaving.  She was a good friend to Brandi until Brandi turned on her many seasons back.  I wish Mellencamp would be shown the door.  In the beginning, she was just plain boring and I guess she needed a story line so started stirring things up, along with LIsa Rinna. I will really miss Lisa V.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She officially has quit! We knew she was, but she has made it official. The fact that Brandi calls her the Devil on tonight's episode didn't help much.......Brandi should not talk about anyone!!!!! That girl is so messed up.......Should be interesting tonight.....

@CANDLEQUEEN   Brandi is nuts!

Honored Contributor

Does she need that show?  She's easily the wealthiest and most successful person on the show.  Her spin off and a new potential one does not make her need that show.   Kyle is a close second, but she's in legal trouble with her husband.  She is tied to the show.  And I'm starting to wonder if she has monetary interest in the show.  The others are just garden variety performers.  Another factor is her age.  She's older then the others and that show continues & might be going on another ten years.  So in a way she is retiring from the show. 

Honored Contributor

She seems like a rich stuck up you know what to me.  The show will do just fine without her. Actually all of them are worthless vulgar women especially LR....she is just disgusting 🤮

Trusted Contributor

I will miss LVP on the show. I will probably not watch next season. There are too many on the show that I do not like. I wonder what they will talk about next season as all they talked about this season was LVP.  Who will they gang up on? 

Esteemed Contributor

I won't miss her in the least.   If I do give up on it next season it won't be because LVP left.   Hopefully this means she won't be at the reunion so I don't have to listen to her pity party.   And I don't mean about her brother; I mean about how the other girls treated her and how they just don't understand her English humor.  <eyeroll>

Trusted Contributor

I very much enjoy LVP on VP rules, also enjoyed her on HWBH.

Can't say that I blame her for exiting from this group at all...they all act so trashy. 

Dorit is and has always been my least fav on the show, guess I agree with

Chamille, she's so fake !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

Hey Songbird, whats the legal trouble with Kyle and Maricio about ?

Thx, dejavu

@songbird wrote:

Does she need that show?  She's easily the wealthiest and most successful person on the show.  Her spin off and a new potential one does not make her need that show.   Kyle is a close second, but she's in legal trouble with her husband.  She is tied to the show.  And I'm starting to wonder if she has monetary interest in the show.  The others are just garden variety performers.  Another factor is her age.  She's older then the others and that show continues & might be going on another ten years.  So in a way she is retiring from the show. 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

It's been in the news the last couple of days that LVP said on social media that she would not appear in any remaining episodes this season, the recent episode where she took the polygraph was the last one that would air.

She said that they cut out any remaining scenes she had and that it was "philanthropic".

She's doing very well with Vanderpump Rules and has a new spin off show of Vanderpump Dogs, highlighting her dog rescue and her fight against the dog meat trade.

Not to mention her restaurants, including her newest one, Vanderpump Gardens, in Vegas.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.