Trusted Contributor

Lisa Robertson in soap commercial!

Stunned to see quote beauty expert quote Lisa R in a soap commercial...3 Sarah Swanson beauty bars for $19.99! She is wearing an odd black dress..and says I've never done a TV commercial before!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson in soap commercial!

Maybe she needs the extra money. She just bought a huge farm that she’s renovating.Anyway, I wish her the best!

Honored Contributor

Capture.PNG

Contributor

Isn't she the one who left TV because she was being stalked.   Well hello, putting yourself back in the public on TV , is that really the answer.

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFanMakes a weird sort of sense to me because it's a way for her to expand to a different fan base.  Who knows who any of the hosts or ex-hosts are if they don't watch the shopping channels?

Way back in the early 1980's, I met a fellow who was working as an actor.  Although he worked enough to pay dues to Actor's Equity, at the time I met him one of his best sources of income was coming from acting as a dentist in a toothpaste commercial!  He got a residual every time his ad appeared.

Honored Contributor

She said she had been stalked but  I do not remember her leaving the Q after 20 years for being stalked.  Just ready to do her own thing instead.  More power to her for making even more money for her old age by doing the commercial.  Aging is coming faster and faster for all of us and I for one want to eat in my 70's, to close to 100.  Who knows how long our money needs to last.  Go Lisa sell that soap.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

This is not a new commecrial... been out for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

She was also in a Dr. Denese skin product infomercial.

Respected Contributor

As one poster mentioned: odd looking black dress.

Even weirder: her hair looks horrible, esp. in contrast with the two women beside her !

Somebody tell Johnnysbro quick !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

I have not seen the commercial. However, I just do not see the fascination with this woman....never did. I guess, though, doing commercials is a great way to pick up money with residuals.