Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Rocks New Longer Locks for First Time in 19 Years:

Of course it's a wig.  I guess she thinks she looks good.  She's attractive so she could probably shave her head and look good.

It's her lips I have a problem with.  I remember it was a big, big deal when she announced she was having the piece of plastic she'd had put in her lips removed (it made them big).  

I can't imagine the amount of BOTOX she uses to keep those lips that pumped up!  I think she'd look attractive if she had normal looking lips.

It's probably fun for Harry to play house with her.  All guys like to pretend they're with another woman.  Well, not ALL guys, some don't.  But you know what I mean.

I saw the two of them on Andy Cohen's show (unscripted) about 8 or 9 months ago.  They're both very outspoken and Harry was asked if he liked his women "natural" everywhere and he said, "Definitely...YES!"  He didn't like women trying to look like little girls (we all knew what he meant) He actually said more but I won't say it here.  Anyway, I don't know if he'd like it or not come to think of it.

See here:

Lisa Rinna Gets Surgical Lip Reduction

"Melrose Place" actress Lisa Rinna let cameras into the operating room as she got a lip reduction on her reality show "Harry Loves Lisa." "She could look weird for the rest of her life," admitted Rinna's husband Harry Hamlin when she got the stitches removed after the lip reduction. Rinna acknowledged last year that she owed her infamously plumped-up pout to the silicone injections she had in 1986. She told People magazine that she had her upper lip surgically reduced partially because of public reaction to her lip-boosting decision, which she described as overwhelmingly negative

This was from a long time ago when she was on Melrose Place.
Regular Contributor

Wonder if she'll be selling a line of wigs on QVC next.

Honored Contributor

Dannnnng.  She looks good.

It makes her look years younger. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

A good example of a "mature" woman desperate to look younger.

Nevertheless, I think she ought to work on improving what's inside before she bothers with the outside.

Perfect!!

Lol and is this thread along with the gossipy judgmental comments from those that are "mature" women? ...me thinks not. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I saw her last night in The Middle 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't find her attractive at all....too 'plastic' looking...

Honored Contributor

I remember seeing her years ago saying that her lips were natural, that she was born with them. The show then proceeded to show her as a little girl. True, she had full lips. But apparently, with  age, it wasn't enough for her.

Trusted Contributor

I don’t watch these Housewife shows, but I have always thought they all look like p0rn stars or blonde robots. This is not a good look for Lisa.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I remember seeing her years ago saying that her lips were natural, that she was born with them. The show then proceeded to show her as a little girl. True, she had full lips. But apparently, with  age, it wasn't enough for her.

wrote:

That was a lie (I know she said it) because when she had her short-lived show with Harry, she had the lip implants (or whatever she had injected in there) removed.  Apparently she missed the lips because they're back bigger than ever.