Honored Contributor

She does not look too good. Hopefully not going the way of her father with bad diet.

Making a rare public outing, Lisa Marie Presley was seen out in New York City on Tuesday.

The only child of Elvis Presley, from his marriage to Priscilla, was accompanied by her daughter Riley Keough and her husband Ben Smith-Petersen.

Browsing Dylan's Candy Bar on the Upper East Side Presley, 51, wore dark layers with some black chucks.

F52FD0A8-7C8C-4EF4-9DBD-BB8B0DA4A34A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she has any money left from her father's estate?  She looks like she has had a tough life.  I believe she made bad choices in her men.  I hope she has it together now financially and men wise and wish her good health.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

She is not as young or as thin as she was when she was younger. Neither am I.

I neither judge nor speculate.

Respected Contributor

I'm with you, @queendiva.  We all can't look the way others think we should.  Maybe she was having a bad day,  or maybe it was a good day.  Who knows.  Maybe Lisa just wanted to be comfortable.  God knows she's only human.  Some of these so-called Hollywood elite should scrub their faces and try dressing themselves.  Then maybe we'd criticize them.  

Respected Contributor

I saw this picture also and was taken aback , but actually the more i think about she looks like a typical 51 year old looks shopping,  without the benefit of perfect lighting. I know that store lighting is a killer for me . 

Respected Contributor

She looks like an average woman. Like I would hang out with her.

She looks fine.

I hope that she is happy, but sooo much pressure on her.

Respected Contributor

I did want to add , if i didn't know who she was , i would think she looks pretty darn good and healthy.

Super Contributor

I think she looks fine. She's natural looking unlike her mom Priscilla, who's had so much work done on her face. I hope Lisa doesn't go down that road.

Honored Contributor

She looked like that 15 years ago pretty slo venly and unhealthy. It must be hard for her not to have amounted to much after not meeting anyone’s expectations for her. 

Respected Contributor

Are you sure that is her?   It looks nothing like her, IMO.