Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

The very first thing I noticed is how much she looks like her dad She has a pretty necklace on and looks like I'd expect her to. I think she  is dressed like many 50ish ladies do.       

-----------------------

Thinking back to some of his latest pictures - that is exactly what I thought!!  I hope she is doing okay and happy with life!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Marie Presley

[ Edited ]

Image result for Photo of gladys presley

Gladys Presley, Elvis's mother, pictured with his father and the young rock and roll star himself.

Giving a nod to DNA and heredity, Lisa Marie is simply aging in the way dictated by nature.  Elvis favored his mother, Lisa favors her dad and, by extension, her paternal grandmother. . Nature is taking its course.  I do hope, however, that she does not inherit this grandmother's heart ailments.

Image result for Photo of gladys presley

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Marie Presley

[ Edited ]

Vernon & Gladys Presley

By chance, I stumbled upon this photo of Elvis's mother when she was very young.  I see much of the young Lisa Marie in her face.

...and the famous "snarling lip" appears to come from his dad.

Valued Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

She looks like an average woman. Like I would hang out with her.

She looks fine.

I hope that she is happy, but sooo much pressure on her.

She looks AWFUL - OVERWEIGHT and BLOATED.

Valued Contributor

She's been married several times.  Once for a few days or maybe just hours, to Nicolas Cage.

After some of the comments, I'm not posting a picture of me!

Honored Contributor

Nick Cage is known for being married only a few minutes, so that one is more him than her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I agree about Nicolas Cage.  His last marriage lasted 24 hours or less.  Wife is suing for support.  He says he was so drunk he doesn't remember marrying her.  Got married in Vegas.

Super Contributor

She is only 51 yrs old, which in my opinion is still relatively young. Its not her weight that concerns me, as much as it is her countenance.  She seems weary and joyless. I sincerely hope  that if she has or is going through tough times, that she can soon find inner peace. I have compassion for her.

Respected Contributor

I saw many of her clothes when I went to Graceland last year and she was Tiny!!! She appears to be a more realistic size and has aged as we all have. After all her troubles, she deserves some happiness and peace. We all need to stop judging people based on fantasy ideals of what they should look like forever.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown