Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Lisa's new 'explosive' documentary 'Leaving Neverland'?

I didn't because we don't have HBO.

Honored Contributor

And everyone who posted a negative about her looks absolutely gorgeous when out and about or all the time?  Slovenly and unhealthy?  She is neat and clean.   Why should she be held to different standards because of who she is?  Worry about your own looks and health and quit being so judgemental of others!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Marie Presley

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

And everyone who posted a negative about her looks absolutely gorgeous when out and about or all the time?  Slovenly and unhealthy?  She is neat and clean.   Why should she be held to different standards because of who she is?  Worry about your own looks and health and quit being so judgemental of others!! 

I have to agree!  Wow!  I can't believe some of the comments.  To me she looks like an ordinary 50 plus year old woman who might be me (but I'm older) or a neighbor.  She doesn't look terrible but looks nice enough to me.  Why is she expected to look like a glamous star?

I have to admit that my own face is not as slim and as beautiful as it once was when I was in my 20s & 30s.  

Honored Contributor

And to state she has not amounted to much!  Fame and money does not indicate that someone has a coveted life!!!  None of us here obviously have not amounted to much in comparison to Elvis and famous rich people!  She might be very happy and content with her life!!!  Who is anyone to judge!!???

Honored Contributor

She looks exactly like Elvis to my eye, and that’s OK or not, depending on how you felt about Elvis’ looks.

Given the pressures of fame, or related to fame, or related to notoriety, I give her and her very talented very unappreciated mother a hefty pass, and I think they both deserve it.

Esteemed Contributor

All she needed was some make-up..

.I am guilty of the same thing. I leave the house  without any at times...I just don't have people waiting to take my picture....LOL

Valued Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Did anyone see Lisa's new 'explosive' documentary 'Leaving Neverland'?

I didn't because we don't have HBO.

@Susan Louise   That wasn't Lisa's documentary.  Lisa had nothing to do with it.  She has only made one comment on Michael's accusers, and that was in 2003.  She said she believed he was wrongly accused.  She has said nothing about it since then.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The very first thing I noticed is how much she looks like her dad!  She has a pretty necklace on and looks like I'd expect her to. I think she  is dressed like many 50ish ladies do.       

Honored Contributor

She's had a tough life. 

Raised in the Church of Scientology.  Married a freak who used her.  When she left the Church was "disconnected" from her mother until her mother left.  The same way Nicole Kidman's adopted kids with Tom Cruise do not acknowledge her.  When you leave the Church everyone in it shuns you, they have a bad name for you. 

Thanks to Leah Remini for quitting and exposing this sick cult.  If you haven't seen her series on Scientology you ought to, it's unreal but all true.  

Supposedly her business manager stole a lot from her but it's required that she would have given most of her money to the Church of Scientology, Priscilla too.  Supposedly she and her mother are speaking again since Priscilla left the "Church," I hope so.

She's been through so much.   I think she looks fine and I hope she is happily married and has a wonderful rest of her life.