Honored Contributor

"LION" was outstanding, but I forgot the title. Lots of GG nominations last night.

"Hell or High Water" Can you say "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?" Surprised at so many nominations, but I bet the actors had fun being outlaws in a cowboy way!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I saw the real boy now grown man interviewed on 60 minutes.  It was very touching.  The movie sounds great and wll have to see it.  

Respected Contributor

I saw Lion last week.  Outstanding.  Surprised it did not receive any awards!  All acting was terrific, scenery, music...see it!  And bring KleenexSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I saw Lion last week.  Outstanding.  Surprised it did not receive any awards!  All acting was terrific, scenery, music...see it!  And bring KleenexSmiley Happy

This is a movie I want to see.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

"LION" was outstanding, but I forgot the title. Lots of GG nominations last night.

"Hell or High Water" Can you say "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?" Surprised at so many nominations, but I bet the actors had fun being outlaws in a cowboy way!

I saw both and loved both!  Jeff Bridges is one of my FAVS!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I cried SO much at the end!  It was a fabulous movie and robbed of "awards" and accolades.  That "little" boy was just incredible and Dev Patel was good too!  Nicole Kidman is always outstanding though her role wasn't super big in the movie.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Saw LaLa Land and Hell or High Water. Both were great for very different reasons.