Esteemed Contributor

Terms of Endearment...

Car ride scene along the beach...Shirley MacLaine slams her foot on the brakes sending Jack Nicholson flying into the water and landing on his back....Shirley runs sloshing through the ocean water over to him and Jack looks up at her with that devilish grin of his and slow drawl and says....

"If you wanted to get me on my back, all you had to do was ask!  Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

My Cousin Vinny....."Yeah...you blend"

When Harry Met Sally  ........"I want what she's having"

The Ref.......Gus: I thought moms were supposed to be nice, and sweet, and patient. I know loan-sharks that are more forgiving than you.

The Night of the Hunter ........Rachel Cooper: Lord save little children. The wind blows, and the rains are cold. Yet they abide.

Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

One of the best shows ever! Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid..."Who are those guys?"  Who didn't love Newman and Redford!!!  

@mare54, good one! Also Butch says "I can't swim",  Sundance says" the fall will probably kill us".

Respected Contributor

"Call it"....Anton Chigurh...."No Country for Old Men"...the coin toss in the gas station...

"Is it safe?" Dr. Szell to Dustin Hoffman's "Babe"... right before he drills into an un-anethetized tooth to extract information.....

"As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster....." Henry Hill "Goodfellas" (Ray Liotta).....

Valued Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

"Call it"....Anton Chigurh...."No Country for Old Men"...the coin toss in the gas station...

"Is it safe?" Dr. Szell to Dustin Hoffman's "Babe"... right before he drills into an un-anethetized tooth to extract information.....

"As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster....." Henry Hill "Goodfellas" (Ray Liotta).....

GREAT lines from GREAT movies, especially the one from "No Country for Old Men." It's one of my favorite movies.

Valued Contributor

from Cat On A Hot Tin Roof:

Dixie- Why's Uncle Brick on the floor?

Brick- Cause I tried to kill your Aunt Maggie and I fell  and I failed

also of course, from the same movie

Brick- What's the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof?

Maggie the Cat- Just staying on it I guess....long as she can

From Cold Mountain

Ruby (with the eyes that sparkle)  - Every piece of this is a man's bull(stuff)... they called this war a cloud over the land but they made the weather then they stand in the rain and say Shoot! It's raining! 

also

Ada- Come back to me is my request

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2  It’s the other way around. Sundance couldn’t swim. Then they jump and both say Sh$$!!  I’ve seen the show so many times. 

Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

@Jordan2  It’s the other way around. Sundance couldn’t swim. Then they jump and both say Sh$$!!  I’ve seen the show so many times. 

@mare54, yes you are correct, still a good line!

Honored Contributor

Watching General Hospital, poor Franco getting arrested reminded me of another famous line, from Casablanca "roundup the usual suspects"!

Esteemed Contributor

From "The Jerk" with Steve Martin.  He was just informed that he was adopted, by his black mother and he says "you mean I'm always gonna be this color?"     H was such a jerk.......