Honored Contributor

General Hospital Actress Lindsey Pearlman Dead at 43 After Going Missing

https://www.eonline.com/news/1320436/general-hospital-actress-lindsey-pearlman-dead-at-43-after-goin...

0602151F-C696-48CA-99AD-88B9B9C599AB.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden She looks familiar but I can't figure out who she played on GH. Do you remember? Very sad story.

Respected Contributor

Actress Lindsey Pearlman Found Dead After Going Missing | PEOPLE.com

Actress Lindsey Pearlman has been found dead, less than three days after being reported missing. She was 43.

She was discovered on Friday morning near the entrance of Runyon Canyon Park in Hollywood, according to a statement from the Los Angeles Police Department. 

Pearlman's body was found inside a vehicle near the hiking trails.

The L.A. County Coroner's Office later identified the body as the former General Hospital actress, per the LAPD. A cause of death has not been released..

Chicago Justice Actress Lindsey Pearlman Has Been Found Dead At 43 After  Being Reported Missing | Cinemablend

Appearing on the daytime soap over two episodes in January 2020, Pearlman portrayed the role of barista Margaret “Maggie” McMorris.

R.I.P. Lindsey Pearlman - 'General Hospital' Actress Found Dead at 43, Days  After Being Reported Missing by Her Family

In her career, Lindsey Pearlman held roles on General Hospital and Chicago Justice. Her acting credits also included

stints on EmpireSneaky PeteAmerican Housewife,

Selena: The Series and The Purge anthology series.

Most recently, she appeared on BET+'s The Ms. Pat Show and Urbanflix's Vicious in recurring roles.

RIP Lindsey 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lindsey Pearlman

[ Edited ]

Rest in Peace,

White rose and blurred burning candles on table in darkness, closeup with space for text. Funeral symbol - 129749152

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden She looks familiar but I can't figure out who she played on GH. Do you remember? Very sad story.

@NEvans2 In the NBC soap, the actress played Margaret McMorris (known as Maggie).

https://abc7.com/actress-lindsey-pearlman-general-hospital-entertainment/11578453/