Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil

I have never watched the Crisleys but geez that dad is awful. That daughter needs to stay away from him forever. He is toxic.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I have never watched the Crisleys but geez that dad is awful. That daughter needs to stay away from him forever. He is toxic.

I wish everyone was on the show and I could hear BOTH sides. 

Honored Contributor

I found out more information on People magazines website. I didn't really know what was going on.

https://people.com/tv/lindsie-chrisley-says-dad-todd-chrisley-accused-affair-tax-official/

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

There is NO defending those tweets. At all. You don't tweet that about your own daughter.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

This ^^^ (bolded by me)

I'm not putting up for anybody in this story.  I just felt like it didn't seem right to only hear one side.

And, yeah, as another poster mentioned - seems like Phil is looking for the salacious and that was kind of icky.

Regular Contributor

I thought it was interesting that Lindsie rarely made eye contact with Phil. Hmmmmm
Respected Contributor

I turned it on once and watched while this dispicable man boasted about his wealth and pranced around like he thought he was he was something special.  I turned it off and never watched again.  When I turned on Dr. Phil and heard what the daughter was saying it did not surprise me. 

Honored Contributor

Through the years I've watched the show at various times and always found it funny. Todd is a control freak. Dr. Phil said he didn't think the prosecutors would have all these charges against them unless they had some solid evidence on them. It should be interesting to see what transpires. I feel bad for his daughter.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Through the years I've watched the show at various times and always found it funny. Todd is a control freak. Dr. Phil said he didn't think the prosecutors would have all these charges against them unless they had some solid evidence on them. It should be interesting to see what transpires. I feel bad for his daughter.

@colliemom4   As if prosecutors are always right, Dr. Phil, though I hate defense attorneys, lol.  The Chrisleys have been cleared of some charges, and I hope the rest as I don't want to believe that they are crooks, think if his Mother thought they were, she would clobber them, lol.

The last I heard, she and her husband had split, back together now.  I don't know why Todd would say what he has said about her, if he has, if it wasn't true, but only he and she know the truth.  I don't think his children with Julie would allow him to say awful things about their sister, but we only know what we see on tv.

I am sure Todd would agree that he is a control freak, hate the word freak, someone in  family has to have control or they would all run amok, but he overdoes it, stalking, as his Mother calls it, she is so funny.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   As if prosecutors are always right, Dr. Phil, though I hate defense attorneys, lol.  The Chrisleys have been cleared of some charges, and I hope the rest as I don't want to believe that they are crooks, think if his Mother thought they were, she would clobber them, lol.

The last I heard, she and her husband had split, back together now.  I don't know why Todd would say what he has said about her, if he has, if it wasn't true, but only he and she know the truth.  I don't think his children with Julie would allow him to say awful things about their sister, but we only know what we see on tv.

I am sure Todd would agree that he is a control freak, hate the word freak, someone in  family has to have control or they would all run amok, but he overdoes it, stalking, as his Mother calls it, she is so funny.

@mousiegirl  I hope they aren't guilty either but don't know what to think. I'm doubtful Todd's mom knows everything they do. Time will tell what happens next.