Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,829
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil

I have never watched the Crisleys but geez that dad is awful. That daughter needs to stay away from him forever. He is toxic.

Confucius says don’t listen to a tolerance lecture from a bully.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,740
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil


@Nancy Drew 1 wrote:

I have never watched the Crisleys but geez that dad is awful. That daughter needs to stay away from him forever. He is toxic.


I wish everyone was on the show and I could hear BOTH sides. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,725
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil

I found out more information on People magazines website. I didn't really know what was going on.

 

https://people.com/tv/lindsie-chrisley-says-dad-todd-chrisley-accused-affair-tax-official/

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,829
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil


@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Nancy Drew 1 wrote:

I have never watched the Crisleys but geez that dad is awful. That daughter needs to stay away from him forever. He is toxic.


I wish everyone was on the show and I could hear BOTH sides. 


There is NO defending those tweets. At all. You don't tweet that about your own daughter.

Confucius says don’t listen to a tolerance lecture from a bully.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,975
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil


@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Nancy Drew 1 wrote:

I have never watched the Crisleys but geez that dad is awful. That daughter needs to stay away from him forever. He is toxic.


I wish everyone was on the show and I could hear BOTH sides. 


 

This ^^^ (bolded by me)

 

I'm not putting up for anybody in this story.  I just felt like it didn't seem right to only hear one side.

 

And, yeah, as another poster mentioned - seems like Phil is looking for the salacious and that was kind of icky.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 160
Registered: ‎03-30-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil

I thought it was interesting that Lindsie rarely made eye contact with Phil. Hmmmmm
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,805
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil

I turned it on once and watched while this dispicable man boasted about his wealth and pranced around like he thought he was he was something special.  I turned it off and never watched again.  When I turned on Dr. Phil and heard what the daughter was saying it did not surprise me. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,725
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil

Through the years I've watched the show at various times and always found it funny. Todd is a control freak. Dr. Phil said he didn't think the prosecutors would have all these charges against them unless they had some solid evidence on them. It should be interesting to see what transpires. I feel bad for his daughter.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,561
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil


@colliemom4 wrote:

Through the years I've watched the show at various times and always found it funny. Todd is a control freak. Dr. Phil said he didn't think the prosecutors would have all these charges against them unless they had some solid evidence on them. It should be interesting to see what transpires. I feel bad for his daughter.


 

 

@colliemom4   As if prosecutors are always right, Dr. Phil, though I hate defense attorneys, lol.  The Chrisleys have been cleared of some charges, and I hope the rest as I don't want to believe that they are crooks, think if his Mother thought they were, she would clobber them, lol.

 

The last I heard, she and her husband had split, back together now.  I don't know why Todd would say what he has said about her, if he has, if it wasn't true, but only he and she know the truth.  I don't think his children with Julie would allow him to say awful things about their sister, but we only know what we see on tv.

 

I am sure Todd would agree that he is a control freak, hate the word freak, someone in  family has to have control or they would all run amok, but he overdoes it, stalking, as his Mother calls it, she is so funny.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,725
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Lindsey Chrisley On Dr. Phil


@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Through the years I've watched the show at various times and always found it funny. Todd is a control freak. Dr. Phil said he didn't think the prosecutors would have all these charges against them unless they had some solid evidence on them. It should be interesting to see what transpires. I feel bad for his daughter.


 

 

@colliemom4   As if prosecutors are always right, Dr. Phil, though I hate defense attorneys, lol.  The Chrisleys have been cleared of some charges, and I hope the rest as I don't want to believe that they are crooks, think if his Mother thought they were, she would clobber them, lol.

 

The last I heard, she and her husband had split, back together now.  I don't know why Todd would say what he has said about her, if he has, if it wasn't true, but only he and she know the truth.  I don't think his children with Julie would allow him to say awful things about their sister, but we only know what we see on tv.

 

I am sure Todd would agree that he is a control freak, hate the word freak, someone in  family has to have control or they would all run amok, but he overdoes it, stalking, as his Mother calls it, she is so funny.


@mousiegirl  I hope they aren't guilty either but don't know what to think. I'm doubtful Todd's mom knows everything they do. Time will tell what happens next.