Honored Contributor

Re: Lincoln Rhyme The Hunt for the Bone Collector

@depglass wrote:

What a chilling show.  I saw the original movie with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.  This series looks promising, I'm just wondering why it wasn't moved to a later time slot.  I don't think kids need to see this show.

The movie is on frequently. It is currently being shown on Starz. If you have Starz I highly recommend watching. Just set my DVR to record it Wednesday at 5:40P CT. Not a fan of Ms Jolie; however she is excellent in this film - almost as good as Denzel. Almost.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

We watched all available episodes On Demand this weekend. Only Episode 5 wasn't out there. Maybe it's not the best procedural, but we enjoyed every episode. The bone collector is one creepy character.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode and didn't like the main character so it's one and done for me.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching.  Was repetitious for my taste.  May finish it out on On Demand after the rest of the season airs.

I did enjoy the original movie w/Denzel.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

March 13, I'm assuming this is the season 2 hour finale.

It was incredible.  I contacted a friend who always forgets to watch, told her not to miss it.

I like all the actors, it's well done.

I remember the movie very well, it was excellent, I haven't read the books

@depglass wrote:

What a chilling show.  I saw the original movie with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.  This series looks promising, I'm just wondering why it wasn't moved to a later time slot.  I don't think kids need to see this show.

Honored Contributor

This series started off really slow, but as it progressed, it got better and better!  The finale was amazing! So suspenseful and so much action!  I loved it -- the ending of it was very gratifying!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 I agree, the last 2 episodes were very good! I was wondering how they could have a second season and they answered that as well.

Honored Contributor

Well, I did watch the 2 hr finale.  I enjoyed it.  However, I was hoping the girl would finallly be accepted by the FBI for profile training due to various "recommendations" from all the folks on the task force.

Oh well, there's always season 2.  Maybe by then she would have completed her "profile courses."

@depglass  "I don't think kids need to see this show."

"Kids" seen worse on their comp, iPads, cell phones, etc.  And if not their own, their friends electronics.  Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I don't have grandkids so I'm not a good judge of current kids' entertainment.  I just know I woud have had nightmares for years had I watched that show.  I had a babysitter that used to blow on the drapes and tell us someone was there.  I couldn't lseep in the dark until I was about 30.  Not kidding.  I always cautioned my daugher's sitters not to play tricks like that.  

Honored Contributor

It's too bad they made the bone collector so compelling. He's just an average guy (at least it you saw him on the street). What he did to his wife made me so sad. That episode haunts me - I really thought he would let her live. Now all he has is her finger bone.