Esteemed Contributor

Lifetimes Series You ! Spoilers.......

I've been hooked on this show since the first episode.  The ending for the season last night was so good ,  never expected him to kill Beck . His obsession with her was so strong .   I like the characters , and the whole storyline was so different from the same ole same ole .  So refreshing to watch .  I actually thought it was a one time show didn't realize there would now be a new season which I'm thrilled about !

Honored Contributor

Re: Lifetimes Series You ! Spoilers.......

I started watching the first episode and it was so different I wasn’t sure I’d continue with the series.  But I got hooked.  (I figured she’d have to go sometime.  No one could live up to his idea of perfection.)  

I also never thought it would go on longer than one season, given the storyline.  Heaven only knows what’s going to happen next season.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at Mon, Nov 12, 2018-4.35.22 PM.png

So I think we have some unfinished business to talk about.

532149.giffaint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Spoiler

532149.giffaint.gif

Well, there’s next season right there!😄

Respected Contributor

The second season will be based on the follow-up novel titled, "Hidden Bodies," written by Caroline Kepnes.  Here's a synopsis from Amazon:

Joe Goldberg is no stranger to hiding bodies. In the past ten years, this thirty-something has buried four of them, collateral damage in his quest for love. Now he’s heading west to Los Angeles, the city of second chances, determined to put his past behind him.

"In Hollywood, Joe blends in effortlessly with the other young upstarts. He eats guac, works in a bookstore, and flirts with a journalist neighbor. But while others seem fixated on their own reflections, Joe can’t stop looking over his shoulder. The problem with hidden bodies is that they don’t always stay that way. They re-emerge, like dark thoughts, multiplying and threatening to destroy what Joe wants most: true love. And when he finds it in a darkened room in Soho House, he’s more desperate than ever to keep his secrets buried. He doesn’t want to hurt his new girlfriend—he wants to be with her forever. But if she ever finds out what he’s done, he may not have a choice…"

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Spoiler

532149.giffaint.gif

Well, there’s next season right there!😄

Yep!   That's just what I thought .   I'm really looking forward to the next season now 🙀

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Spoiler

faint.gif

@Mz iMac  See my reply in the tag below:

Spoiler
While watching that last scene, it occurred to me that it could just be another "mirage" or imaginary conversation, which Joe has had before, regarding Candace.  Maybe this is just a shocking cliff hanger, and season two may open with showing us the conversation with Candace was just another imaginary encounter?  Just a thought.  Smiley LOL  
♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery

WOW!  Never thought of that.  Good catch!!!!

👍🏾 Your version would make a better season 2 if true! 👍🏾

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I really liked Beck's character and enjoyed the actress' performance.  Too bad she's gone.

Has anyone seen the preview for Peach's (Shay Mitchell) new movie coming out Nov. 30th?

It's called "The Possession of Hannah Grace".  If you're a thriller movie fan, this one looks pretty good!

Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

The second season will be based on the follow-up novel titled, "Hidden Bodies," written by Caroline Kepnes.  Here's a synopsis from Amazon:

Joe Goldberg is no stranger to hiding bodies. In the past ten years, this thirty-something has buried four of them, collateral damage in his quest for love. Now he’s heading west to Los Angeles, the city of second chances, determined to put his past behind him.

"In Hollywood, Joe blends in effortlessly with the other young upstarts. He eats guac, works in a bookstore, and flirts with a journalist neighbor. But while others seem fixated on their own reflections, Joe can’t stop looking over his shoulder. The problem with hidden bodies is that they don’t always stay that way. They re-emerge, like dark thoughts, multiplying and threatening to destroy what Joe wants most: true love. And when he finds it in a darkened room in Soho House, he’s more desperate than ever to keep his secrets buried. He doesn’t want to hurt his new girlfriend—he wants to be with her forever. But if she ever finds out what he’s done, he may not have a choice…"

@I like celery wrote:

@I like celery  Thanks for the synopsis.  Now I'm really looking forward to the next season.  Wonder when the next season is scheduled for .