Respected Contributor

Re: Lifetimes Series You ! Spoilers.......

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I really liked Beck's character and enjoyed the actress' performance.  Too bad she's gone.

Has anyone seen the preview for Peach's (Shay Mitchell) new movie coming out Nov. 30th?

It's called "The Possession of Hannah Grace".  If you're a thriller movie fan, this one looks pretty good!

@San Antonio Gal  I just saw the trailer for that yesterday!  Looks good. And it's probably right up @Mz iMac 's alley! Smiley Tongue

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery  I thought the same thing you did about Candace.   Do you or anyone else know when the new season begins?  

This is not the kind of show I usually watch, but I am so glad I gave it a try! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj  I've only read that production begins later this year, so I'm guessing the new season will air in late Spring or early Summer?  @Mz iMac might know more. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Do you or anyone else know when the new season begins?  

@dmod nj

Season 1 ended last Sunday.  More than likely season 2 will premier sometime next fall-2019.

@I like celery

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL You got me down pact.  Yup! The Possession of Hannah Grace is my kind of movie.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Do you or anyone else know when the new season begins?  

@dmod nj

Season 1 ended last Sunday.  More than likely season 2 will premier sometime next fall-2019.

@I like celery

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL You got me down pact.  Yup! The Possession of Hannah Grace is my kind of movie.

Thanks very much, @Mz iMac

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.