Honored Contributor

Premiers this Sat. night at 8 ET. Viola Davis produced and stars, also stars Hayden Panitierre, should be good with Viola behind it.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info I like her---should be a good one.

Jamma

Esteemed Contributor

I have it set up to record, looks like it will be a good one!

Honored Contributor

I am definitely going to watch!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching something on LMN and, just a few minutes ago, I saw a promo for this one.   Scheduled!  Smiley Happy

Also, Ellen Burstyn.   Quite a cast.  Looks interesting.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for telling us about this.  I just set my Tivo to record it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if I recommended this one before, but this is a must see - It's on HBO and it's called "Fracture" with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.....  A real thriller.   It's going to be on again 3/9/17 at 6 pm.  You won't be sorry.

Respected Contributor

I set my DVR.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't know if I recommended this one before, but this is a must see - It's on HBO and it's called "Fracture" with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.....  A real thriller.   It's going to be on again 3/9/17 at 6 pm.  You won't be sorry.

Thank you for the recommendation @sophiamarie.  I just checked, and it's on Amazon Prime.  I just rented it and will watch it shortly.  I like both Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.  It has great reviews.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

SophiaMarie wrote:

Perhaps it was you who recommended this and I recorded it.   Of course, being the idiot I am now, by the time I saw it in 'My Shows', I had no recollection as to why I recorded it.

Anyway - watched it and enjoyed it a great deal.  Thank You!