Honored Contributor

Re: Lifetime Christmas movies better than Hallmark?

Wellll, better in that the Hallmark movies are just so very bad that they exceed the Lifetime movies, which I used to think were the worst, in bad.  Smiley Happy

I recently recorded a new Lifetime movie that I chose for only one reason - it had Fran Drescher in it.  Yes, I've always liked Fran.    Anyway, the movie was just so bad that I went ahead and let it play while I did other things.  I still like Fran and would like to see her in another sitcom, but that movie was just par for the course for these types of "movies".

Honored Contributor

Many of the women have the same hairstyle (hallmark) hair over the shoulder.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@geegerbee  After awhile the hot chocolate and interrupted kisses really is predictable! I don't like the same actors all the time either. 
  Lifetime seems better to me now. 
                          📺  📖

@1Snickers Not to mention the snowball fights and baking scenes in EVERY ONE of them!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@geegerbee  After awhile the hot chocolate and interrupted kisses really is predictable! I don't like the same actors all the time either. 
  Lifetime seems better to me now. 
                          📺  📖

@1Snickers  And don't forget the mandatory tree lighting and often some ice skating