Esteemed Contributor

What a must see movie we just watched last night.....honestly at first I thought I must be getting old to be watching this but I love Diane Lane and Kevin Costner and gave it a shot.

They both are great actors.

Anybody else see this movie Let Him Go?

Respected Contributor

I have never seen it but I like both actors. What station was it on?

Super Contributor

You can rent from Amazon video.....$19.99 

Respected Contributor

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. I almost rented it this weekend, but I didn't. I will watch it soon. I love Diane Lane and also Kevin Costner.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The thing with Amazon is right now this movie $19.99 and tomorrow it could be $6.99. That happened with the Russel Crow movie Unhinged.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband seems to be a Fire stick wizard finding all these free movies but we watched it for free and Unhinged with Russell Crowe now that was something else but again so Russell Crowe he can play those parts.

We have more channels to watch than I could ever imagine with that overpriced cable it's unbelievable.  

I am usually the last to find and watch these movies, anyhow I hope you get a c h ance to watch it.

Trusted Contributor

It sounds promising, I'm going to wait until its cheaper or comes on one of our already paid for tv viewing options.

Love Costner.. he has always been my tv man crush...lol 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Frequent Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My husband seems to be a Fire stick wizard finding all these free movies but we watched it for free and Unhinged with Russell Crowe now that was something else but again so Russell Crowe he can play those parts.

We have more channels to watch than I could ever imagine with that overpriced cable it's unbelievable.  

I am usually the last to find and watch these movies, anyhow I hope you get a c h ance to watch it.

Yes, my BF figured out how to watch free movies on the Firestick too. It's great!!! If anyone wants to know, look it up on youtube!

Frequent Contributor

I turned it on just now. It's strange to see Diane Lane looking the way she does. I just watched "The Outsiders" a couple of days ago. I love Kevin Costner too. I was absolutely crushed, sobbing crushed, when he died in "Message In A Bottle".