Honored Contributor

Re: Leslie Jordon has Died

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Leslie's Grand Ole Opry debut in May 2021 when his gospel album was released. 

maxresdefault.jpg

@Johnnyeager 

Thank youHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Loved him as Reggie MacDawson on "Designing Women".

@deepwaterdotter-that wasn't him playing Reggie Mac, that was Danny Thomson.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Loved him as Reggie MacDawson on "Designing Women".

@deepwaterdotter-that wasn't him playing Reggie Mac, that was Danny Thomson.

Thanks for posting this. I guess I got my height-challenged, comedic, male actors confused. 

Honored Contributor

What a shame. I enjoyed everything he did. Apparently, he suffered a medical emergency while driving and crashed his car. He was stellar on Will and Grace and here is a compliation of some of the most comical moments...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZX0gdhPGj8

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how they handling his passing on Call Me Kat.  His character was quite prominent.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just saw a bit online that he was a triplet, along with his two sisters.   I never knew that!

@chickenbutt, my understanding from what I read is that he had twin sisters, Janet and Jana, who were twenty two months younger then him. I read Janet passed away earlier this year in April, and his mother died this past May. His father died in a military plane crash when Leslie was eleven.

So sad.

No photo description available.

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and outdoors

Super Contributor

Re: Leslie Jordon has Died

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager @With that cast, I bet The Cool Kids was really good!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just saw a bit online that he was a triplet, along with his two sisters.   I never knew that!

@chickenbutt, my understanding from what I read is that he had twin sisters, Janet and Jana, who were twenty two months younger then him. I read Janet passed away earlier this year in April, and his mother died this past May. His father died in a military plane crash when Leslie was eleven.

So sad.

No photo description available.

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and outdoors

Thank You for the correction, and the pics!  Smiley Happy   When I first saw the triplet thing I went further and it looked like it was the case.   That's what I get for believing anything I read on the interwebs!  Smiley Very Happy

But, wow, how much do they all look alike!  The one on the left of the picture looks exactly like him, plus they are all similar in height.  He's 4'11", so the ladies are even a smidgeon less tall.  

Overnight I had forgotten about him having passed and when I first saw something again this morning it was like a gut-punch all over again.  I am tremendously sad at the loss of this lovely, funny, sweet man.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Leslie Jordan was on his way to the set of Call Me Kat. They said he had been having breathing issues for a couple of weeks. He made an appointment to see a cardiologist. When he didn't show up on the set after an hour they were concerned.  IMHO, he probably had a heart attack and crashed into the building. Very sad.