Honored Contributor

Is anyone else watching this? This show is turning up to be really good. I think I might have some of it figured out.

This guy (Sean Bean) is soooo good. I saw the 'after talk' on Sons of Anarchy and the writer and producer commented that this guy is one of the best actors he'd known.

Respected Contributor
Just got into it and it is really good. Loving it much to my surprise. Totally agree Sean Bean is great in this.
Frequent Contributor
Sean Bean....what's not to like? He's been a long-time favorite of mine. I think TNT has cleverly capitalized on his reputation for being ""the guy who always gets killed off"" with their ads for LEGENDS.
Respected Contributor

It's okay. I like the story line, but I don't care for the female actress that plays the FBI agent. They could kill her off and make me happier.

Why does every action show feel like they must include a female? I love the old buddy shows with male leads only and women on the periphery as weekly objects of interest. I'm not saying every show should exclude female characters, but once in a while, I wouldn't mind it.

On the other hand, I love shows with strong female leads, but detest it when they weaken those characters with improbable love interests. Again, can't they just leave those story lines out?

Rant over...thanks for listening. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with you Marsha. I don't like the lead actress. I actually jumped (and said out loud, "Are you kidding me"? (I live alone, Ha!) When all of the shooting had been done (saving that scientist) they were all outside and this guy comes out with a big gun shooting everyone and everywhere and suddenly, she looks over her boss and out of everyone there, she shoots the bad guy! Come on!

Then again, it was this &^% woman when he's talking the bad woman into giving up (or not, but you saw hesitation) and the ^%$ woman (out of all of the guns there) shoots the woman! Why do they need to have (like you said) a blonde, slim bad a&& woman in these shows?

You stated what a lot of people (males and females) are probably thinking. When you consider every single show it's crazy!!

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this out but it's fun to watch it play out!

I do really like the character. So the guy who was in the military with Sean Bean (the lead actor) sure looks a lot younger than the lead actor, yet they were in the military (how many years ago)? Why did they have to pick such a young actor. I know I'm nit picking.

I do like the show just because it's something different.

I do hope they end it though because it could just drag on and get stupid going into another season. The problem with these shows is they are money crazy and just keep going and going. It becomes so repetitive.

That is the beauty of Sons of Anarchy. The creator and head writer said in a long interview (live) the other night that he would rather go out when people still loved the show and wanted to see more so this is the last season.

Not many shows are like that. I love Supernatural. Watch every episodes more than one time. They have to keep introducing new people other than the brothers because it has been running for 10 years! Yep! If you aren't familiar for 10 years!

I love it and hope it goes another 10 years but it takes a lot of turns.

Back to Legends. I pretty much figured his wife was in on it (I think, of course, it is a coverup).

So glad you responded. I love seeing when others like the shows I do (and don't like the shows). It gives me things to think about.

Respected Contributor

I like discussing likes and dislikes, too, Annabellethecat. It's always interesting what will turn one viewer away from a show and attract others. I only watched Supernatural once or twice and it didn't make the cut for my viewing list that year. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years since it started.

Honored Contributor

This reminds me of Jason Bourne .... couldn't remember who he is ..... but I really like it, so far. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

I like it too Tink, I would like to see it finish out though. I just feel like it wouldn't be good if it went on forever.

But.....I admit I've been wrong before.

Trusted Contributor

I liked the first two episodes but then the thrill wore off. I was hoping they would delve more into who he really is and leave the typical "spy/undercover agent" stuff to the background. I am all for a strong female lead but this part is simply unlikeable in this show. Then he slept with that annoying Greek spy, so I dumped the show.

Honored Contributor

Okay, the ex wife has been nicer to him ..... and then you see in the last scene someone is having her do that .... any theories? {#emotions_dlg.angry}