Honored Contributor

Creator of Y&R and B&B has died!

Honored Contributor

I remember when she first started on CBS tv with her 15 news type show....way before Y&R and B&B.  May she Rest In Peace.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Is there a chance that the writers will create some interesting storylines in her honor?

Respected Contributor
May she Rest In Peace with her late husband Bill Bell. Condolences to Her daughter Laura Lee Bell, Cricket on YR.
Honored Contributor

The Y and R that she created in 1973 was a totally different show than it has been in many years. She created the show to be about the Brooks family, parents with 4 grown daughters, I loved it then. Those characters have not been on since the early 80's. May she rest in peace. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Y and R that she created in 1973 was a totally different show than it has been in many years. She created the show to be about the Brooks family, parents with 4 grown daughters, I loved it then. Those characters have not been on since the early 80's. May she rest in peace. 

What I wouldn't give for a good "Greg and Snapper" plot line today.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

What I wouldn't give for a good "Greg and Snapper" plot line today.

I have not watched since 1980, once the changes started coming, I was done with it. I loved those 4 Brooks sisters. And the Fosters were a nice addition too.