Honored Contributor

Re: Leaving Neverland documentary on HBO

I was possibly going to watch it but it's on for two nights. I have so much I watch and DVR already, I just can't.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

No I won’t watch it. I’m not saying Michael Jackson is innocent of all claims. I just have a problem believing these two guys who defended him when he was alive. Now suddenly they have a different story to tell when Michael isn’t here to defend himself!

I have no interest in anything they have to say.

I could understand them saying one thing at the trial out of  loyalty to him yet feeling differently about it all now that they're older.

THERE WAS NO TRIAL.  THOSE TWO CASES WERE SETTLED IN CIVIL COURT.  Their parents accepted huge settlements.  I'll keep repeating it as long as people keep getting their facts wrong.

Robson and Safechuck gave witness statements in defense of Michael Jackson when Jordan Chandler accused him.  There WAS a trial in 2005 during which Robson testified in Jackson's defense against the Arvizo allegations.  In my previous post, I was referring to their statements related to these matters.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

Robson and Safechuck gave witness statements in defense of Michael Jackson when Jordan Chandler accused him.  There WAS a trial in 2005 during which Robson testified in Jackson's defense against the Arvizo allegations.  In my previous post, I was referring to their statements related to these matters.

@wildcat fan , apologies, I had some of the kids molested by Michael Jackson mixed up.

Here is an interview Gayle King did on CBS This Morning with them that explains the why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=fXf3uXDTRsk

There are others available on line.  I believe Robson, Safechuck, Chandler and the rest...there are others, that's why I got mixed up. 

To answer your original question, Wildcat Fan,  listening to Robson and Safechuck in that Youtube video I learned all I need to know to know I don't want to watch the documentary.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

@LoriLori  Thanks for the information.  I wondered why they spoke up, then were silent, and are now speaking up again.

Sleazy parents. 

@esmerelda , unfortunately it's wrong information.  I apologize.  I had some of the kids molested by Michael Jackson mixed up.  It wasn't these two and it wasn't Jordy Chandler whose parents made the big civil settlements.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda"I don't have HBO."

The docu is also being shown simultaneously on OWN. Also.......

Monday

OWN

10:00p EST

Okra (Oprah) interviews the 2 men.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  Thanks. I don’t have that either. LOL!

If I could watch it, I would. But I can’t and that doesn’t bother me.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I may change my mind, but I don't think I will watch.  I am a big fan of MJ's music and dancing, even though there were things about him I never liked, and a curious person that believes in justice.  I have heard the documentry is hard to watch, and believable, and believe this is so, but I have a hard time believing he did these things, and am not sure i want to watch.  my understanding is that child abusers are big recidivists, and if MJ was one, he seems to have stopped cold turkey, even though he was unble to stop other addictions.  the police was all over his home, and i never heard there was any evidence of child abuse in the home.  if there was, we would hav heard about it, becaue he is too big a star.  If he had been a child abuser, he would have had souvenirs or pictures.  a lot of people have incentives to lie.  sad

Respected Contributor

I won't be watching.  He may have been a musical genius but he was a disturbed man.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@esmerelda"I don't have HBO."

The docu is also being shown simultaneously on OWN. Also.......

Monday

OWN

10:00p EST

Okra (Oprah) interviews the 2 men.

That's incorrect.

The Oprah interview is going to be on HBO and Own.  It's called After Neverland.

The documentary is only on HBO.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I watched 6 hours of R Kelly.  I read the NYT story on the documentary.

I know enough.

I'll be interested to see the Oprah interview.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN