Respected Contributor

I can not believe what he said!!!  If he did this one time what else has he done?  I am no longer a fan.

Honored Contributor

who?

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I always liked Liam Neeson, but I think he just ended his career.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

who?

@dex  She's talking about Liam Neeson.  Google what he said.  I think it would be deleted if I repeated it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I disagree, yesterday on The Talk they discussed this in full and felt that although his coimments were terrible, he expressed his feelings now in such a way that they found respect for him. Listen carefully to his words from this week to Robin Roberts, Gayle King also found some defense for him.

Trusted Contributor

It's bad enough that he contemplated what he did - but why on earth commit career suicide and announce it to the world?

Honored Contributor

I don’t approve of Liam Neesom’s remarks, however this happened like 30 years ago. One hopes we evolve over time, we aren’t the same person we were then. I feel everyone deserves a second chance at redemption.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom I think you are right.I understand why he is upset but it should only be about the person who committed the act.He really messed it up.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all.  My apoligies for my lack of spelling, the ability has left me.

I disagree that he will be forgiven for the terrible week long hunt he went on.  I have been hurt before but never wanted to retaliate and only ever pursued legal help.

Honored Contributor

I don't think we always need to say out loud what we are thinking.