Honored Contributor

Re: Leah Remini and Kevin James!

I admire her for what she is doing and has done to expose the cult, but I never cared for her on KOQ.

I did like her reality show; her mom is a hoot.

Honored Contributor

faeriemoon wrote:

I admire her for what she is doing and has done to expose the cult, but I never cared for her on KOQ.

I did like her reality show; her mom is a hoot.

I was bummed that her reality show ended.  I would have kept on watching that forever!  Smiley Happy    The family was a hoot, yes?   I really like Leah's husband, too.

I am probably in the minority but, on KoQ, I couldn't stand the Arthur character.   I was fine with the others, for the most part.   I guess Jerry Stiller is good at playing that type of character (also on Seinfeld), but it's just a character type that ticks me off.  hehe

Respected Contributor

My favorite character on "King of Queens" was Arthur Spooner--Jerry Stiller. What a brilliant comedian!

Respected Contributor

anyone know the premise of Leah Remini's role ? I guess a spoiler warning would have to be put on a response.

I have watched the new show a few times but it seemed like Hardy without Laurel . On KOQ I always told my husband most of the characters were people in rl we probably would not want to know , but somehow were funny to watch. (same with Seinfeld)

I am one more Frasier fan. I have been enjoying the reruns on weeknights lately. Incredible writing !  I am not much of a fan of slapstick  but caught an episode with Niles & Eddie the other evening of Niles getting ready for some important person meeting with him using Frasier's apt. It ended with him setting the couch on fire , fainting several times because his finger was bleeding , and laying at the open door minus his trousers.  Don't know the name of the episode, but it had me laughing out loud. That is rare with current sit-coms  recently IMO.