Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah Remini and Daughter, Yikes!!!

@J Town Girl wrote:

I know this post was about Leah Remini but I noticed a few comments that were made about Mayim Bialik and I just wanted to add my two cents about her.  

I know that Mayim does have different ideas about how to raise her children but she also has many good ideas about life in general.   She is a very intelligent woman.  

I watch her youtube videos and I am always impressed with how she views life and the treatment of others.    Even though she is well off financially thanks to TBBT she lives a very simple life and doesn't subscribe to the Hollywood lifestyle,

There are many young women in Hollywood who would do well to implement the morals and values of Ms. Bialik.  

As far as her physical looks, I see absolutely nothing wrong with her.   I've seen pictures of her when she had been glammed up and she looks every bit as attractive as the other actress on the show.   

I may not agree with everything she believes in but all in all I think she's a pretty exception woman.

Not only that, but she is also smart as a whip!

From her Wikipedia page.

"Bialik returned to earn her Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA, in 2007. Her dissertation was an investigation of hypothalamic activity in patients with Prader–Willi syndrome, entitled "Hypothalamic regulation in relation to maladaptiveobsessive-compulsive, affiliative and satiety behaviors in Prader–Willi syndrome."

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah Remini and Daughter, Yikes!!!

@J Town Girl wrote:

I know this post was about Leah Remini but I noticed a few comments that were made about Mayim Bialik and I just wanted to add my two cents about her.  

I know that Mayim does have different ideas about how to raise her children but she also has many good ideas about life in general.   She is a very intelligent woman.  

I watch her youtube videos and I am always impressed with how she views life and the treatment of others.    Even though she is well off financially thanks to TBBT she lives a very simple life and doesn't subscribe to the Hollywood lifestyle,

There are many young women in Hollywood who would do well to implement the morals and values of Ms. Bialik.  

As far as her physical looks, I see absolutely nothing wrong with her.   I've seen pictures of her when she had been glammed up and she looks every bit as attractive as the other actress on the show.   

I may not agree with everything she believes in but all in all I think she's a pretty exception woman.

I watch Mayim's Youtube channel as well and, I agree, she's very impressive--extremely intelligent, kind, talented, and a loving mother. I don't get the comments about her looks either. I think she's great and I'm really going to miss TBBT. At least there will be reruns.