Esteemed Contributor

I think many of you are being unduly hard on Kim.  She obviously has a brain and started a very successful boutique while she was still in her 20s.  She has lots of real life experience (and much of it isn't what I would have chosen, but it still is real experience).  She didn't finish college and she didn't take the LSAT, but that's OK, this is a different route and I think it takes brains and discipline, if she is successful.  What happened to supporting other women?

Respected Contributor

Who knew that in certain states you can get a law degree without the long process that is required in most states. To be honest I think Kim is getting fed up with the show. Also think Kourtney & Khloe are getting tired of it, they are getting older have their families and how many story lines can they film?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Lawyer Kim Kardashian?

[ Edited ]

@patbz wrote:

I think many of you are being unduly hard on Kim.  She obviously has a brain and started a very successful boutique while she was still in her 20s.  She has lots of real life experience (and much of it isn't what I would have chosen, but it still is real experience).  She didn't finish college and she didn't take the LSAT, but that's OK, this is a different route and I think it takes brains and discipline, if she is successful.  What happened to supporting other women?

Honored Contributor

She’s a guest on tonight’s Van Jones Show (CNN)

(just began here in Central Time Zone).

Respected Contributor

No doubt she'll have to pay someone to take the exam.