Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

www.vogue.com/article/kim-kardashian-west-cover-may-2019

Article gets into how she is going about preparing for the bar exam and what motivates her to do this. 

@SeaGal  - That was interesting. Thanks for posting the link. I watched the video too.

I don't know what to think about her. Of course the article is very complimentary! Their house though - it's so sterile looking, and there are no toys anywhere. They've got to have rooms where they really live. There was nothing in the kitchen. I'm convinced the parts we saw were "just for show"! And isn't Kanye a man of few words? LOL! Smiley LOL

@beach-mom 

Kim seems to be well grounded, I like that about her. I thought it was a nice article Vogue did on her and the video was very sweet. It was nice to see her with basically just herself, Kanye and the kids. I dont think I have ever seen Kayne smile so much, he really does enjoy the kids doesnt he. The house is different, I kind of liked it, the architecture was quite interesting showcased on its own without alot of stuff. The lack of stuff also appealed to me because as I get older I am becoming more of a minimalist myself!  I too hope the kids have normal kid rooms ie stuff, surely must!!   Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

Did she even go to college?

No

Honored Contributor

Who knows... maybe she takes after her Father in the smarts department? None of them discuss their past education or grades, so, I just assumed they skipped that area of education.... and went on to become billionaires with the show and all the endorsements. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Baylie wrote:

Did she even go to college?

No

She didn't finish high school or go to college. I know 1 or 2 of her siblings did.

Respected Contributor

Um, maybe she is doing this to learn how to protect herself from some of her own actions that may pop up, it is a matter of self preservation.

Her father was a lawyer and so maybe she has decided to do something that would honor him, or to do something that he finally could be proud of her doing.

Not of fan of Kardashian. My remarks are snarky.

Honored Contributor
If she does it, good for her. But I have a hard time believing this will last. Passing the bar is not easy and only 2 people last year in CA were able to do it successfully by this method. I would be shocked if she dedicates the time this will require.
Respected Contributor

Since it will take 3-4 years for her to study under the tutelage of a law firm before she could even take the bar exam I believe she will lose interest long before that happens.

I just don't see any of those women having the strength of character to dedicate themselves to something that involves hard work.   They've all come by everything so easily.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I read to become a plumber in CA you need 9000 hours of  on the job training plus 1080 hours of classroom.

If I need a criminal attorney I don't want one who spent less hours getting her license than my plumber did getting his/hers. I don't care what bar exam she passes,we all know if you grease the right palm you can get anything.

I know the whole clan has money galore thanks to Mom hawking her daughter's s*x tape. All Mom understood was America's fascination and adoration with celebs and money. Criminy, Gwyneth Paltrow convinces women to shove jade eggs and steam in their "parts". Why anyone would idolize this crew is beyond me.

Have never watched their show and turn channel when their anywhere. I was flipping thru a magazine ar Dr.office and saw a pic the West girl I think 5yrs. old. Had red,red lipstick and a black slip dress with fringe on it, she was going to church, yes church.  It was something an adult woman would wear to a club. Yes,my DD liked to play dress up, but it was at home with light pink lip gloss and a little swipe of blush. Yes, I read the few lines with the picture. I'm sure Granny Kris will make money off the grandkids too.

Esteemed Contributor

According to Google sites, Kim graduated from Marymont High School, a catholic institution, but she did not go to college. I didn't know you could be a lawyer without a law education, but maybe you can if you pass bar exam.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lawyer Kim Kardashian?

[ Edited ]

Maybe Felicity Huffman can tell her who can take the test for her. Does Kim even have an undergraduate degree? What about LSAT? What a slap in the face to everyone who has worked their tail off in three tough years of law school then studied hard for the bar exam. Now we know where we get lawyer jokes....smh.