Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego 

But everyone has the same opportunity as Elle!

It’s not her fault she decdied to go a different route.

The onus lies with the old men on the admissions board.

She was qualified like anyone else...who wasn’t waitlisted.

(and yes, I realize I’m talking about Elle Woods like a real person! 💕)

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

At first I actually laughed when I heard about Kim's plans!!  But then....if she can get thru it and accomplish her goal, I hope she really does something good with it.  Really hope this is n't just some PR stunt to get yet more notoriety!!

Trusted Contributor
@January121
Hilarious! Yes, I hear the four horses in the distance....
Valued Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Does anyone remember that her father was a respected lawyer who was part of OJ's defense team?

A respected lawyer? LMAO. He was a TOTAL db. He defended OJ - murderer.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Lawyer Kim Kardashian?

[ Edited ]

www.vogue.com/article/kim-kardashian-west-cover-may-2019

Article gets into how she is going about preparing for the bar exam and what motivates her to do this. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

www.vogue.com/article/kim-kardashian-west-cover-may-2019

Article gets into how she is going about preparing for the bar exam and what motivates her to do this. 

@SeaGal  - That was interesting. Thanks for posting the link. I watched the video too.

I don't know what to think about her. Of course the article is very complimentary! Their house though - it's so sterile looking, and there are no toys anywhere. They've got to have rooms where they really live. There was nothing in the kitchen. I'm convinced the parts we saw were "just for show"! And isn't Kanye a man of few words? LOL! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@corita 

That's exactly what I thought.  Her father was an attorney and she seems to have an interests in that area; so, if she can become an attorney in this way...good for her!  Honestly, I don't know why people take her so lightly.  The K franchise didn't get to be wht it is because Kim was a ditz.  It happened because Kim and and mother are brilliant business women.  They made fortunes for everyone in that family based only on Kim's butt and and secks tape.  If Kim could do that, she can do anything she wants.  She has wealth, she has her family; perhaps she wants more now.  

Valued Contributor

Did she even go to college?

Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

Did she even go to college?

I assume she does because in VT, a college degree was mandatory for a person who wanted to "read the law" also it take 3-4 years because the student actually has to learn everything that regular law students learn.