Respected Contributor

Law and Order, Wed. 2/7/18. Did you watch it?

[ Edited ]

This episode was particularly good.  I am so glad I tuned in Wed. night.

ADA Barba was the center of the show.  It was excellent, but sad at the end.

Did you see it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Law and Order, Wed. 1/7/18. Did you watch it?

No, I didn't but I wanted to!

I saw last weeks and was trying to remember to watch it last night but I didn't know it was on.

I used to watch it a lot but had stopped following it and just happened to turn it on last week.

I'll have to see if I can watch it online and remember its on weds.

Was this the season finale I think?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I still watch Law & Order reruns but had stopped watching new episodes of SVU because the stories were so upsetting. However, when I heard that Sam Waterston was making a special appearance, I tuned in. It was an excellent episode, albeit very sad. One of the great things about all the Law & Order programs is that the stories are complex, not black and white. 

Honored Contributor

@Vivian-

I felt the same way.  I Used to watch it all the time but the stories did get too upsetting!

I'm sorry I missed the last nights episode though.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching that show years ago and even then, I just watched an occasional episode.  I still do watch an occasional repeat show.    Good grief, how many rape stories can the human mind handle?  I always wondered why it so popular with viewers.  

Honored Contributor

@Big SisterYes, I watched it and it was good, but so sad!  I hated to see Barba leave for good, I really liked him!  I think he and Olivia would have been a great couple!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I stopped watching that show years ago and even then, I just watched an occasional episode.  I still do watch an occasional repeat show.    Good grief, how many rape stories can the human mind handle?  I always wondered why it so popular with viewers.  

@chrystaltree, I watch every week and also enjoy the reruns on the other cable channels, FYI  ..........  they are not always rape cases!!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

This episode was particularly good.  I am so glad I tuned in Wed. night.

ADA Barba was the center of the show.  It was excellent, but sad at the end.

Did you see it?

@Big Sister  Very good episode, I was riveted.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have it on DVR to watch today.

And NO, not all cases are rape cases. You obviously don't knw much about the show.

And I don't see Barba and Olivia as a romantic couple. Good friends, obviously, but that's it.

Trusted Contributor

I saw last night's episode.  Great story line.  I agree that they discuss issues that are not just simply black and white. Very sad at the end to watch the two good friends!