Honored Contributor

SVU returns tonight with a crossover episode of Organized Crime.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Yes, apparently it was Wheatleys drugs that killed Liv's brother. 

Honored Contributor

Now that they've changed Liv's brother's death to a homicide to add some credibility to "OC" I hope we can get back to the quality of show's SVU was producing before they had to change everything to accommodate the return of Elliot Stabler. Last night's crossover was a  👎 for me.

Honored Contributor

Looks like SVU is back to being on its own next week. Org Crime got a bit more interesting at the very end last night. Angela Wheatley a bad guy ????

Honored Contributor

I always wonder when a person clicks on a show that was on the night before what they think they'll find. Is everyone supposed to wait a specified amount of time before we can discuss a show that has aired in all time zones. If so, will someone please post that predetermined time so everyone will know that rule and can abide by it.

Honored Contributor

I thought we had agreed a while ago that it is fair game to discuss a show that has aired in al ltime zones. If you know you are still waiting to see it, and dont want to be possibly spoiled dont open the thread until you have seen it, seems fair to me. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I thought we had agreed a while ago that it is fair game to discuss a show that has aired in al ltime zones. If you know you are still waiting to see it, and dont want to be possibly spoiled dont open the thread until you have seen it, seems fair to me. 

Last night you posted: "Yes, apparently it was Wheatleys drugs that killed Liv's brother."  That tidbit was not revealed until the episode which aired hours later. It was a spoiler. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: Law and Order-SVU

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Last night you posted: "Yes, apparently it was Wheatleys drugs that killed Liv's brother."  That tidbit was not revealed until the episode which aired hours later. It was a spoiler. 

That tidbit was shown all week on the promos that aired on nbc, I must have seen it 10 times, so I didnt consider it a spoiler. That is how I knew about it days ahead of time. Sorry if anyone was upset or offended. But it was nbc who spoiled it. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, apparently it was Wheatleys drugs that killed Liv's brother. 

I didn't even know she had one. What was his name?

"Liv, thy name is disaster". That poor woman never gets a break. Maybe if she'd do a little self-remodeling she'd have better luck. The character--not the actress--has really let herself go.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I didn't even know she had one. What was his name?...

@GoneButNotForgotten   his name was Simon. I remember explaining this relationship to another poster, well actually the same poster you quoted.

If you're interested here is that thread, SVU.