Honored Contributor

@violann   I am getting notifications about this show because I watch SVU. Thought someone might be interested in the article since I'm not.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

I'm one who was disappointed when Stabler left.  I watched for awhile and when they brought in the blond I just had to stop.  Will be watching it this week as it's the lead-in for Stablers new show.  I'm looking forward to both.

Honored Contributor

As stated above I'm not a fan of the character Elliot Stabler so was never in the group who hoped he would eventually return.

I watched Organized Crime since the premiere was a crossover event which began on SVU. I knew Dylan McDermott was a part of the new cast so that motivated me also. I almost didn't recognize Mr. McDermott and nothing about that show convinced me to become a regular viewer. Elliot was true to form. Taking over as usual. Insinuating himself into a case when he should have been spending time with his wife Kathy. Going rogue and would have become physical with the man who was arrested if he hadn't been restrained.  Putting Olivia in a position where she could/should have been reprimanded. The case was eventually taken from SVU, probably in no small part due to Elliot's actions. For those who have missed him they are keeping his character authentic and true to his nature.

Enjoy to all who have been waiting for Stabler's return. Hope the show's ratings soar and we don't see him often on SVU which I have watched from Day 1.

Honored Contributor

I still want to see Elliott and Olivia discuss his letter to her, other than that I am not that interested in his new show. McDermott is now 59, aging like the rest of us !! Meloini is 60. 

Honored Contributor

Last night's episode was really good. No appearance by Stabler. Just a mention. I did also watch Organized Crime because I knew Olivia would be in it. She and Stabler didn't discuss the letter. I have a feeling the writers intend to string the audience along so the SVU watchers will stay on NBC to watch the later show. That's not going to work for me. I'lll use that hour to watch whichever of the two shows, Grey's or SVU, I didn't watch IRT.

Honored Contributor

Seems somewhat strange that people are talking about Olivia and Amanda's appearances on a thread about another show. Oh second thought maybe it's better to keep it there.

Anyone still watching SVU?

Honored Contributor

Organized Crime has not been a ratings winner so far.  That show may be a repeat of Wolf's Chicago Justice which was canceled at the end of its first season. They had high hopes for Christopher Meloni/Elliot Stabler's return to the L&O franchise; so far most people seem underwhelmed.

We got a first look at the new woman in Carisi's life. Ironic that Amanda was in Atlanta taking care of personal things. Kat got promoted. This continues to be a show which captures my interest.

Honored Contributor

Last week Carisi was acting a bit cold around Amanda, now we know why, he has a potential girlfriend, disappoints me, I think he and Amanda would be good together and her kids seem to already like him. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Law and Order-SVU

[ Edited ]

Excellent episode this week. Olivia at her finest. Able to deescalate an event that could have resulted in someone either being severely hurt or killed.

Amanda was back from Atlanta with her father. How many times does she need to let him back in her life so he can do something to disappoint her. I wish Carisi would have told her he has someone new in his life. If he continues to put Amanda and her needs ahead of his own he is going to lose this new woman he seems to care for.

I don't want Carisi with Amanda. He has spent years waiting for her to notice how he feels about her. She has had two children with two different men and other affairs and he's been there to support her through all of that. It's time for him to move on whether it's with this current woman or someone else.

Honored Contributor

I also thought this week was really good, I had tears at the end with the Go Fund Me. I still want Amanda and Carisi together, I doubt he really has feelings for his new lady. But Amanda disappointed him so a couple of seasons ago when he saw that she had a one night stand with a stranger she met in a bar, he was crushed.