Valued Contributor

Re: Law and Order SVU tonight, Thursday, Sept. 26

Some of the newer episodes and stories do go off the rails for me as well.  Anyone know who the new DA will be since Philip Winchester left last year.  Would love Barba back or even Alex!!  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I am still a fan and enjoy watching, some episodes last year, I did not agree with, some seem a little "preachy"!  I always liked Much, even from the days of Baltimore (Homicide Life on the Streets).  As far as Stabler, never liked and glad he is gone!  I love Ice T, Amanda, and  Carisi, haven't heard about a new DA!

Respected Contributor

Always have liked that show, and still do.

Probably not one episode I have not seen.

Some probably way too many times over the years in reruns for sure.

It is one of the few shows I do watch on a weekly basis.

Characters have come and gone over the years.

Some I did miss, and others ... well not so much

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Good show last nite, and I liked the promotion for Liv and Carissi. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, what a wonderful surprise last night in regard to Carisi, I am so happy for him!  Great show last night, really enjoyed it!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Well, I am still a fan and enjoy watching, some episodes last year, I did not agree with, some seem a little "preachy"!  I always liked Much, even from the days of Baltimore (Homicide Life on the Streets).  As far as Stabler, never liked and glad he is gone!  I love Ice T, Amanda, and  Carisi, haven't heard about a new DA!

@Hooty   I looked for it at 10:00, so missed it, but still watch the reruns on USA, and will try to remember next week that it is on at 9:00.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty   I looked for it at 10:00, so missed it, but still watch the reruns on USA, and will try to remember next week that it is on at 9:00.

It is on at !0 ET.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching 5 or 6 years ago.  Just because something is on for 21 years, doesn't mean it should be.  Same thing with NCIS, I just got tired of the same characters doing the and saying the same things over and over and over again.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree, you should have watched Thursday night, it definitely was not the same thing over and over, new changes!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I am on Central time so it comes on at 9:00 for me!