Honored Contributor

Law and Order SVU tonight, Thursday, Sept. 26

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Respected Contributor

Re: Law and Order SVU tonight, Thursday, Sept. 26

It may be making history but in my opinion it should have become history a long time ago. It is one of those shows that should have been canceled years ago.

If anyone is a fan then do enjoy your show and congratulations on its the long term running.

Honored Contributor

I've watched every episode lots of times. USA reruns constantly.  It lost a lot for me when Christopher Meloni left. Then we lost Munch who I love. And Don Cragen, who I love!

If Ice T leaves, I'm out.

My big issue and I've seen others post on line is that Olivia has NEVER been given a lasting romantic relationship.

That mess with Brian IMO was doomed from the start and not cuz he was a bit younger.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I've watched every episode lots of times. USA reruns constantly.  It lost a lot for me when Christopher Meloni left. Then we lost Munch who I love. And Don Cragen, who I love!

If Ice T leaves, I'm out.

My big issue and I've seen others post on line is that Olivia has NEVER been given a lasting romantic relationship.

That mess with Brian IMO was doomed from the start and not cuz he was a bit younger.

You and me both @Love my grandkids !!!

Honored Contributor

Finn and Munch were my favorites. Don’t care for Olivia,especially when she starts whispering.

Honored Contributor

Well thankfully Fin Tutuola is still around!!

Respected Contributor

I no longer enjoy the show. Stabler, Munch, Cragen and Barba were all favorites, Not a fan of the new crew or stories. I watch every so often, but it's lost it's magic.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't enjoyed it for years.  Olivia has had way tooooo many personal problems.

Honored Contributor

I still watch, but last year a few of the episodes were really off the wall, and not well written. 

Respected Contributor

I do still enjoy the show.    I was sorry when a few of the characters left but not enough to make me stop watching.   

I agree that a few of the shows over the past few years were not as enjoyable as others but all in all I am really looking forward to the new season.