Honored Contributor

And that was Peter Hermann playing Olivia's lawyer, he is her real life hubby. He has a regular role on Younger and does those Persil commercials, very handsome.

Maybe the judge who was pushing for her to adopt Noah will be able to help her out now.

Honored Contributor

Peter Hermann is also on Blue Bloods.  He plays Erin's ex-husband on and off.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Let's find a new way to make Olivia's life miserable. This show had really lost its appeal to me.

Valued Contributor

Don't like dark shows.  Don't like the way this one is going.  It's sad.

Esteemed Contributor

As was said..too dark for me.  The world is not a happy place these days and I want uplifting programs.  This is not what I want to watch for entertainment... real life.

Honored Contributor

Tonight's episode was what I consider to be the best of SVU. Most of the time was spent on the case and not the detectives' personal lives. We did find out what Noah's grandmother is planning for Olivia

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

That's disappointing.  I love SVU but am not a fan of Brooke Shields.

I feel the same way.  Did I hear she will be playing the part of Noah's Grandmother?

Jamma

Honored Contributor

Yes, Brooke appeared at the very end last week as Noah's grandmother, posted earlier in this thread. I loved last night's ending, very powerful. And so poignant this week with all the harrassment talk going on.

Respected Contributor

Re: Law & Order: SVU

[ Edited ]

As a long-time viewer and fan of SVU, and who watches prior seasons of this great program, I started seeing it change when the Captain and Belzer left; have not really liked Olivia Benson in the Captain role, although she was the only logical one to replace him. This season so far has seemed to be more focused on Benson's personal life rather than crime. With so much emphasis and camera time on her, unfortunately she is looking rather withered and worn, especially with that messy, unkempt long hair......it ages her!

Honored Contributor

Very dark, intense show last night, even filmed so dark, could barely see their faces, excellent acting.